November 18, 2017, 01:48:44 AM

Author Topic: 1993/94 Black Everton Keepers top  (Read 1803 times)

August 22, 2012, 02:39:48 AM
Read 1803 times

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Bit of a plea here guys - does anyone have or know someone who has a XL or XXL one of these that they would be willing to
sell. I had one as a teenager but it has got lost in time. Can't find one on eBay do if anyone knows of one let mr know. Ta
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

August 22, 2012, 03:18:52 AM
Reply #1

Cash

Big nev will have a xxl no doubt.

On a serious note this was a lovely kit possibly the nicest jersey we have ever had. Just had a look over the net and they seem to be like rocking horse shit.

Good luck fella
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

August 22, 2012, 03:36:32 AM
Reply #2

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
They were mate. I remember being a kid and seeing my hero wearing it and thinking I want that. This was in the days before the Internet and before keeper shirts were popular. I remember being really excited only first trip to Goodison in 94 and thinking the club shop would have loads. Imagine my disappointment when I walked into 'the dungeon' as it was affectionately known. I don't know who was more gutted - me or my dad for me. We went to catch a bus and came across a shop called Barnie's and the woman in there said they sold them but were out of my size. They took my number and said they would call when they had them back in stock. In April 95 on my birthday I am opening my presents and am delighted that I've got some reply great presents. Just before Im about to leave for school my dad says he's got one more present for me - I open it and there it is - a black Everton goalkeepers shirt with Southall and 1 on the back. Best birthday prsents ever. I actually cried when I lost it

August 22, 2012, 04:04:27 AM
Reply #3

monkeyboy1000

Try
Classic Football Shirts : retro vintage soccer jerseys
Loads of shirts on there dunno if they have the one you want

August 22, 2012, 04:10:58 AM
Reply #4

.Matty

I had this with southall 1 on the back and premier league badges on the arms.Absolutely loved it. The pads on the sleeves were big umbro diamonds Im sure I got it in Soccer city on bold street. Remember that place?

August 22, 2012, 04:27:49 AM
Reply #5

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I do remember that shop (wasn't it also called Dirty Soccer?). I used to love my trips to
Liverpool

August 22, 2012, 04:43:38 AM
Reply #6

Cash

Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

August 23, 2012, 03:08:49 PM
Reply #7

dangermouse

Bit of a plea here guys - does anyone have or know someone who has a XL or XXL one of these that they would be willing to
sell. I had one as a teenager but it has got lost in time. Can't find one on eBay do if anyone knows of one let mr know. Ta

Black is very slimming hey ........ :whistle:
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes