October 22, 2019, 05:38:27 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day Thread 31/08/12  (Read 50898 times)

August 31, 2012, 08:38:05 PM
Read 50898 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The one thing about us doing our business early us that deadline becomes very relaxing.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 31, 2012, 08:58:31 PM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldn't Essien be something else
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 01, 2012, 12:02:06 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I love deadline day.

Mongs as far as the eye can see.

It's the best day of the year

September 01, 2012, 01:30:27 AM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Good goalkeepers are hard to find. Sometimes you have to take the chance when you can get it. Perhaps Howard only want 2 more seasons and then to play in the MLS? Who knows

September 01, 2012, 01:33:38 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Di Matteo has confirmed that a club are in talks over the possibility of signing Essien on loan.

a club? Thats code for Everton, we all know that

September 01, 2012, 03:47:21 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Villa are going down they needed big players this window

I think so too

September 01, 2012, 04:44:35 AM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Essien deal hit a snag to Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!

European football expert Andy Brassell: "A twist to the Michael Essien move to Real Madrid, with El Mundo Deportivo reporting that it's holding up another possible Chelsea leaver....young Spanish midfielder Oriol Romeu, who looked like heading off to Malaga for the season on loan despite being on the bench for the Super Cup defeat against Atletico Madrid tonight. With Madrid waiting on Essien as a Lassana Diarra replacement before letting him go to Anzhi, one wonders how this particular ball of wool will untangle....elsewhere in Spain, second tier Racing Santander have confirmed the loan signing of Rangers' Carlos Bocanegra."

September 01, 2012, 05:00:39 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
No moutinho to spurs. Best news of the day for me. How sad.

So they going through what we went through

September 01, 2012, 05:09:25 AM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We got no where near as Spurs did.

Both couldn't agree a fee. Sounds about the same

September 01, 2012, 05:26:20 AM
Reply #9

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Who the fucking hell is that...

Greg O'Keefe, writes for the Echo..

September 01, 2012, 05:29:24 AM
Reply #10

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I had a quick glance at RAWK and I have to say the natives are restless. And for once I can't really blame them. Paying £15m for Joe Allen, then claiming £7m is too much for Dempsey. They've got two recognised strikers, with not many goals likely to come from any other player.

Now for Suarez to snap his achilles

September 01, 2012, 11:45:51 AM
Reply #11

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If Moyes can do this with very little spending power, what would he do if he'd had real money on a regular basis ?

I was thinking this. We have been after so many players that were good when Moyes wanted them and we couldn't afford them and they all became worldclass. Moutinho, Essien off the top of my head. What he saw in Felli that no one else did. Even those that loved him didn't think he would be the player he is now. The man is a genius and should be applauded