January 22, 2020, 02:06:27 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day Thread 31/08/12  (Read 51694 times)

September 01, 2012, 06:08:49 AM
Reply #15

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently the pic that went around that was thought to be Moyes meeting Nzonzi was in fact Moyes with Odis
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 01, 2012, 06:11:38 AM
Reply #16

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
That's what the deal sheet is for.

Ah right, make more sense now.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 01, 2012, 06:50:50 AM
Reply #17

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Andy Lewis ‏@efc_andylewis

Drama... Looks like I am not going home just yet...

September 01, 2012, 06:51:14 AM
Reply #18

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Paul Tyrrell stiring it up with The Blue Union on deadline day, what a tit!

Tits on both sides of that to be fair.

September 01, 2012, 07:05:51 AM
Reply #19

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

September 01, 2012, 07:08:48 AM
Reply #20

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
JimWhite still chatting shit about all the other signings! Everyone else is ahead of SSN!

Everyone is always ahead of SSN.

The only thing they seemed to get ahead of others was Butland but then they phone Lee Clarke who basically told them they were full of shit.

September 01, 2012, 07:11:21 AM
Reply #21

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Greg O'Keeffe ‏@GregOK

Good news - appears #EFC have managed to get Ojidja-Ofoe on loan after all subject to ratification early next week

September 01, 2012, 07:16:50 AM
Reply #22

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Andy Lewis ‏@efc_andylewis

Everton sign Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe on season-long loan with option to buy. However, deal needs to be ratified. Statement in next few mins...

September 01, 2012, 07:25:37 AM
Reply #23

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/09/01/ofoe-deal-agreed

It was completed before 11PM with the paperwork submitted, just needs rubber stamping early next week.