December 11, 2019, 09:00:58 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day Thread 31/08/12  (Read 51304 times)

September 01, 2012, 11:45:51 AM
Reply #330

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If Moyes can do this with very little spending power, what would he do if he'd had real money on a regular basis ?

I was thinking this. We have been after so many players that were good when Moyes wanted them and we couldn't afford them and they all became worldclass. Moutinho, Essien off the top of my head. What he saw in Felli that no one else did. Even those that loved him didn't think he would be the player he is now. The man is a genius and should be applauded
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 01, 2012, 12:04:16 PM
Reply #331

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Loving the look of The Big O!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 01, 2012, 12:31:07 PM
Reply #332

DrGreenThumb

Loving the look of The Big O!
Looks quality to be fair. nod
Must be decent to be able to get into that Belguim side.

September 01, 2012, 12:52:01 PM
Reply #333

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
After these deadline day dealings its very tough to pick our strongest 11!

Competition everywhere except in goal now.Be amazing if we go back in for JB in Jan (Butland NOT Beckford)

Best squad weve had in ages and I dont know who I am excited about most.  Probably still George Green
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 01, 2012, 02:00:46 PM
Reply #334

christiffa25

Couldn't help a sneaky peak on rawk...

It's like a carbon copy of our forum last year!

There going nuts... Even considering Owen!! Haha

September 01, 2012, 02:26:40 PM
Reply #335

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Whys everyone so arsed about Liverpool.Were better than that these days!Lets concentrate on this magnificent club we support. We have an amazing team now!

September 01, 2012, 02:46:35 PM
Reply #336

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Whys everyone so arsed about Liverpool.Were better than that these days!Lets concentrate on this magnificent club we support. We have an amazing team now!
:thumbsup:

September 01, 2012, 02:52:00 PM
Reply #337

bigac

Because its one of the funniest things to happen in this transfer window. Dempsey litterally pitched his tent outside Melwood for the last 2 weeks. I'd like to think Fulham told both him and the shite to get stuffed.

September 01, 2012, 03:11:22 PM
Reply #338

New Free Transfer Signing

Sorry, I don't usually like going on about Liverpool but had to post this:

"@BenSmithBBC: Was told yesterday, Brendan Rodgers only realised his 20m summer transfer budget included wages, very late on"

Fuck me, that can't be true can it? How humiliating if it is haha

September 01, 2012, 03:15:45 PM
Reply #339

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Would make sense on why he changed his mind about Carroll

September 01, 2012, 03:18:42 PM
Reply #340

ForzaItalia

Couldn't help a sneaky peak on rawk...

It's like a carbon copy of our forum last year!

There going nuts... Even considering Owen!! Haha

You're in danger of sounding like an RS mong yourself there mate.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

September 01, 2012, 03:20:58 PM
Reply #341

sam of the south

I agree.

It is also tempting some bad karma.

They could still play well until January and then splash the cash.

We could play well until January and then lose one or two of our star performers.

I just think we should be careful with our smugness.

It has a habit of biting you on the arse.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2012, 03:25:30 PM
Reply #342

Trowel

Strength in depth across almost every position now. Could do with loaning another striker in Jan to keep Jelavic on his toes, and I'd love to see us find a quality long-term right back (we've only needed one for 20 years...).
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

September 01, 2012, 03:48:09 PM
Reply #343

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Strength in depth across almost every position now. Could do with loaning another striker in Jan to keep Jelavic on his toes, and I'd love to see us find a quality long-term right back (we've only needed one for 20 years...).

I'd concur:

GK: Howard, Mucha

LB: Baines, Oviedo, Distin
CB: Jags, Heitinga, Distin
RB: Hibbo, Neville, Coleman

DM: Gibson, Ofoe, Heitinga, Neville, Fellaini
CM: Fellaini, Osman, Ofoe, Pienaar
AM: Naismith, Fellaini, Mirallas, Osman, Pienaar
LM: Pienaar, Oviedo, Naismith, Gueye
RM: Mirallas, Naismith, Osman, Coleman

CF: Jelavic, Mirallas, Vellios, Anichebe

Only counted Vellios and Coleman out of the kids cause they seem to be the only ones who get regular time due to the weekness on the right and up front

September 01, 2012, 03:50:14 PM
Reply #344

macko

We shall not be moved!