November 23, 2017, 10:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Wigan Athletic v Everton 2-2  (Read 29422 times)

October 02, 2012, 08:12:10 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If we are going to challenge for the top 4 this season ,this is the type of game we must win  - and I think we will . 3-1 to the Blues. Gerrard's comments have riled me - usual top 4 teams and Tottenham and Newcastle coming through. No mention of the team currently occupying 2nd place. Twat. :tongue:
And since when have Newcastle been your usual top 4 team anyway? When was the last time they finished top 4?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

October 02, 2012, 09:16:11 PM
Reply #16

chris350

All referees are pretty shite, the one yesterday for the villa match impressed though, Taylor I think he was called

Out of all of them I like the young one that looks like Plan B: - Michael Oliver, I think he's called.

Kevin Friend and Lee Probert are OK.

The only ones I particularly dislike Atkinson and Clattenberg.

October 02, 2012, 11:23:23 PM
Reply #17

plumber

Out of all of them I like the young one that looks like Plan B: - Michael Oliver, I think he's called.

Kevin Friend and Lee Probert are OK.

The only ones I particularly dislike Atkinson and Clattenberg.

Friend is shite and Lee Mason is even worse.

Dowd, Halsey and maybe Probert are the best I'd say.

October 03, 2012, 04:44:59 AM
Reply #18

Shogun

Administrator
Not feeling confident about this match.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 03, 2012, 10:05:23 AM
Reply #19

American Evertonian

Not feeling confident about this match.

Do what I did then....look at the Latics forum you posted on. It gave me a great boost of confidence seeing how badly they think we will thump them.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

October 04, 2012, 05:37:00 AM
Reply #20

Dublin Toffee

Really excited to be heading over to this. Will hopefully bring some Irish luck :)
Nothing you can say could tear me away from Magaye

October 04, 2012, 06:56:03 AM
Reply #21

Ramjam

Let's hope our defence turns up to this one, we need to maintain this good run. 2-0 everton osman and jelavic
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 05, 2012, 05:10:53 PM
Reply #22

Fellainis Hairdresser

howard
coleman heitinga jags baines
neville osman
mirallas fellaini pienaar
jelavic

3-1 everton , jela, kev, jags
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

October 06, 2012, 02:29:18 AM
Reply #23

American Evertonian

howard
coleman heitinga jags baines
neville osman
mirallas fellaini pienaar
jelavic

3-1 everton , jela, kev, jags

No reason to change what has been working. Wouldn't be shocked if Distin is included, but I would prefer the "longer-term" CB options to keep playing together to increase their understanding of one another. I think we have all seen that Jags and Tinga are at their best when playing consistently. Why not keep playing them together?
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

October 06, 2012, 04:49:49 AM
Reply #24

Thornton_19

I don't care what the result is as long as we keep a clean sheet and get the three points. Let's not keep conceding stupid goals to crap teams.

October 06, 2012, 02:13:02 PM
Reply #25

christiffa25

Iv made the unusual step this weekend of including Everton on my footy coupon... Which I never normally do...

Coyb!!!

October 06, 2012, 02:34:12 PM
Reply #26

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I don't care what the result is as long as we keep a clean sheet and get the three points. Let's not keep conceding stupid goals to crap teams.

HUH?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 06, 2012, 03:23:29 PM
Reply #27

Bally

Administrator

Erm whut

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
It's the roll I way

October 06, 2012, 06:16:46 PM
Reply #28

steve81

i hoped gibson might be back for this as it will be a tough match plus you never know what you are going to get from the pie munchers

October 06, 2012, 06:26:29 PM
Reply #29

Gash

Global Moderator
i hoped gibson might be back for this as it will be a tough match plus you never know what you are going to get from the pie munchers

Him and Hibbert are both out.