November 20, 2017, 03:52:34 AM

Author Topic: QPR v Everton 1-1  (Read 31666 times)

October 07, 2012, 10:10:37 PM
Read 31666 times

Shogun

Administrator
okay maybe this wasn't one of my better Matchday threads...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 08:58:51 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 07, 2012, 11:42:11 PM
Reply #1

Thornton_19

We should really be winning this. QPR can't defend and look shit going forward, i would be disappointed with anything but a win here.

October 08, 2012, 12:27:36 AM
Reply #2

American Evertonian

We should really be winning this. QPR can't defend and look shit going forward, i would be disappointed with anything but a win here.

Hopefully Gibbo will be back and settle the center. Wouldn't be shocked to see QPR play well against us, but agree with you Thornton that anything but a win is a disappointment.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

October 08, 2012, 12:35:07 AM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Would have said the exact same about yesterday's match.

On paper we should win this but we all know better than that now.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 08, 2012, 01:17:15 AM
Reply #4

Thornton_19

Would have said the exact same about yesterday's match.

On paper we should win this but we all know better than that now.

Wigan are a more settled side though. QPR don't have any clue what's going on at the moment. Literally playing with strangers, even though i would take 1-0 now i expect us to put 3 or 4 past them.

October 08, 2012, 02:44:18 AM
Reply #5

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Until we prove that we can keep things tight then I don't think that we can expect wins away from home.

At home where you'd expect the opposition to sit back then our open style is more than fine as you'd expect the majority of possession chances.

Away when teams will have a go then they don't even have to play that well to get goals as general possession in the final third tends to lead to free kicks in dangerous positions.

I'd expect to score though!

October 08, 2012, 03:30:35 AM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Tough one to call. Im going with a 1-1 draw and anarchy on the forums!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 08, 2012, 03:34:12 AM
Reply #7

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Same team as yesterday with the exceptions of Gibson in for Osman and Distin in for Heitinga.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 08, 2012, 03:36:32 AM
Reply #8

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Same team as yesterday with the exceptions of Gibson in for Osman and Distin in for Heitinga.

Gibson for Neville

Sent by carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

October 08, 2012, 03:38:38 AM
Reply #9

Derek

These lot are as bad as any team in the league just now. It's not a turn-it-around situation either, I don't think. They will continue to be terrible until there are some big changes.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

October 08, 2012, 03:40:46 AM
Reply #10

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Gibson for Neville

Sent by carrier pigeon

I'd say the same but I'd rather have a more 'defensive' midfielder alongside Gibson.

October 08, 2012, 03:48:42 AM
Reply #11

Fellainis Hairdresser

2-1 defeat here imo
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

October 08, 2012, 04:04:42 AM
Reply #12

Fern

Wigan are a more settled side though. QPR don't have any clue what's going on at the moment. Literally playing with strangers, even though i would take 1-0 now i expect us to put 3 or 4 past them.

way too optimistic. i think people on here expect too much. did you say the same thing about wba and wigan?

October 08, 2012, 04:09:05 AM
Reply #13

Big Doug

this is a must win NO SURRENDER Moyes dont let these part timers get their 1st win even though you know we will fuck up oh no

October 08, 2012, 04:29:33 AM
Reply #14

GrantyBoy78

Shame about the international break, they're there for the taking at the mo. Hope the break doesn't give Sparky time to work on their problems.