November 20, 2017, 02:00:06 AM

Author Topic: QPR v Everton 1-1  (Read 31661 times)

October 09, 2012, 06:24:33 PM
Reply #30

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini needs to get his away game in order too as he seems to have been out of sorts on the road...perhaps because teams are using the home refereeing bias to get away with more niggly fouls.

I'd say it was more the approach from the other team in those fixtures as opposed to an away problem in general.

He was good/very good at the Villa and Swansea where they weren't as "professional".

October 09, 2012, 06:37:17 PM
Reply #31

blob

not fond of the international break. i'm not sure, but as i remember, we don't often resurface from these breaks in good form.

add to that moyes being named manager of the month, plus qpr looking for their first win, and the overall feeling is not good :)

October 09, 2012, 07:43:08 PM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
With Moyes now being manager of the month this has awful defeat written all over it

M'bia to score the winner

Simply simply lovely

October 09, 2012, 08:46:50 PM
Reply #33

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
You would think were playing Barca the way some people are going on.

Coleman right back, and take the fucking game to them, could easily win this 5-0.

October 10, 2012, 05:49:09 AM
Reply #34

GrantyBoy78

I can see the headline; 'Moyes hell as QPR finally gel', lol.

October 10, 2012, 07:56:06 PM
Reply #35

blueski

if we keep it tight at the back and take our chances we should win this easily but QPR has an air of desperation about them at the moment which is a big concern

Taarabt is a handful to deal with; would imagine it will be Neville's job to neutralise him
Nil Satis

October 10, 2012, 07:58:52 PM
Reply #36

Shogun

Administrator
Pienaar and Baines will run rings around Bosingwa though.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 11, 2012, 12:05:07 AM
Reply #37

sharpattack

You would think were playing Barca the way some people are going on.

Coleman right back, and take the fucking game to them, could easily win this 5-0.
I'm with you. No prisoners! With a bit of luck it'll be so humiliating for them that they sack that tosser Hughes
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

October 11, 2012, 12:20:53 AM
Reply #38

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
This will be the game to get Hughes fired. Moyes hates him after the Lescott thing so I can see him being up for this.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 11, 2012, 02:16:53 AM
Reply #39

The Golden Vision

This will be the game to get Hughes fired. Moyes hates him after the Lescott thing so I can see him being up for this.

How the tables have turned. Mark "Smug Cunt" Hughes cherry picking our best players from his ivory tower at manchester city. Now he is on the verge of being sacked at the shittest club in the league. Poor in the transfer market and comes across very un-motivating. Hope we stuff em!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 05:39:22 PM by The Golden Vision »

October 14, 2012, 07:18:51 AM
Reply #40

Cozzie

I hope we dont lose this one, I would hate to see the smug look on that cunt hughes face.

3-0 Everton.

October 15, 2012, 02:32:57 AM
Reply #41

Maestro Haze

Looking forward to this one, should hope Gibson and Hibbert are back. Wouldn't have thought a few months ago that Gibson would be as important as he is for us.
Be a hard game though, don't think any games are easy. Such a small, compact stadium, wonder how many Everton fans are going.
Don't think we'll win personally but I'll be happy with a draw. But it does depend on the fitness of Gibson and Hibbert coming back especially as it seems that Fellaini will miss this game.
We've got more than enough quality to win this but Moyes has to nail it down tactically.

October 15, 2012, 05:01:33 AM
Reply #42

Mahoney

Got banana skin written all over it, but having watched QPR highlights of their last couple of games, we need Everton to come out firing and dominate from the get go. Pienaar and Mirallas to run the show on this one.

Also, only just got around to watching the Wigan game highlights last night and love the way Mirallas gets gutted (like really gutted) when he has a shot which misses or gets saved. He know's he should be scoring some of these chances and has a hunger... which is awesome.
It's getting pretty serious.

October 16, 2012, 03:59:17 AM
Reply #43

Toddacelli

A lot of people talking about banana skins and coming back slow from the break etc etc

Some others talking 5-0 to us and handing Hughes his P45

For me, I'm expecting us wobble at the back a bit and for them to score against us, but I am confident that we should have more of the ball and have more chances and eventually score more than them.

Think this will be a 3-2 or 4-3 or even a 5-4 to us, with them scoring first.

COYB!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 16, 2012, 04:07:39 AM
Reply #44

Shogun

Administrator
I want us to keep a clean sheet. Getting quite concerned with how many goals we have conceded.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth