October 22, 2017, 12:27:51 AM

Author Topic: Conor McAleny  (Read 3476 times)

October 16, 2012, 06:12:08 PM
Reply #15

MmmBlueRamirez

Paranoid much? Not a club official - just asking.....weird if true.
Paranoid? Nope. It wouldnt be the first time that people from the club have been snooping and actively posting on here.

I just thought it bizarre that you wanted clarity on what was a pretty clear statement to me in that McAleny 'wants to quit football and be a club rep'.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

October 16, 2012, 07:10:32 PM
Reply #16

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Paranoid? Nope. It wouldnt be the first time that people from the club have been snooping and actively posting on here.

I just thought it bizarre that you wanted clarity on what was a pretty clear statement to me in that McAleny 'wants to quit football and be a club rep'.

He only asked a fucking question, and like me probably wanted more to what is a very strange story

October 16, 2012, 08:36:58 PM
Reply #17

GoodisonPk

Is it really that bizarre to ask more about a player that has been with club since 11 years old and is possibly about to quit football altogether when his career is just starting......I wouldn't have thought so.

October 16, 2012, 09:28:23 PM
Reply #18

School of Science

Neither will make it at everton sadly.

Sent by carrier pigeon

You never know could be a late developer,like Ossie,he was going nowhere until he went out on loan to Derby,think he was 22 at the time as well
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 17, 2012, 04:01:00 AM
Reply #19

Thornton_19

He only asked a fucking question, and like me probably wanted more to what is a very strange story

My mate in work just said to me on the cuff, that he went to Ibiza in the summer, loved it a bit too much and wanted to quit football move out there and become a club rep. No more information on it like. Makes sense though a young lad, with far too much money sees an easy life elsewhere and wants it.

I don't believe a word of it like. Just thought i'd pass it on.