September 18, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

Author Topic: 1985 and all that  (Read 1809 times)

October 15, 2012, 07:46:54 PM
Read 1809 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It's blocked in my country. Can you believe that?

Good job I have a UK proxy.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

October 15, 2012, 07:58:48 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
  :thumbsup:    Pity you are so young and handsome - not like NMC and me - we may be fat and ugly - but we remember those 80ties as was it yesterday  :hail:

I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I too am fat and oldish (41 next month), and remember those days well. Although I only saw us on occasion when we were on tv, it was a team to behold and better than anything we've had since.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

October 15, 2012, 07:59:08 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'll take the handsome bit :) lol

October 16, 2012, 03:57:22 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It's amazing how Everton survives the years. For me, I started following at the height of their glory (I was a glory hunter, I admit) and was about 14 and doing the first year of GCSE's. 26 years later, a couple of skirmishes with relegation, and a cup win, my love for Everton has survived three religions, two marriages, my parents dieing and three sets of immigration!