November 19, 2017, 08:26:55 PM

Author Topic: the end of hoofball?  (Read 1681 times)

December 20, 2009, 10:57:46 PM
Read 1681 times

dunkster

i sincerely hope so and judging by that performance a big fat YES.
result wasnt there but the football at times was lovely. on the deck, patient, switched from one side to the other. everything but the finishing.
really enjoyed watching the boys today.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

deCoubertin

December 20, 2009, 10:58:18 PM
Reply #1

Derek

For 25 minutes so did I.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 20, 2009, 11:00:53 PM
Reply #2

dunkster

sorry i dont get you. is that when your stream went down or they scored and you became all defeatest?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

December 20, 2009, 11:03:38 PM
Reply #3

cantoffee

At the end we resorted to hoofball, but that happens to the best times, it's hard to not want to pump it into the box when you're running out of time. It certainly wasn't Moyes' gameplan to hoof from the start, if we really passed as well as people say we did(I missed most of the match).

December 20, 2009, 11:06:43 PM
Reply #4

Derek

sorry i dont get you. is that when your stream went down or they scored and you became all defeatest?

Not defeatist, but after they scored we never looked the same.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 20, 2009, 11:07:01 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If you want to see an end to hoofball, get fucking Hibbert off. Woeful player.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 20, 2009, 11:17:03 PM
Reply #6

KingdingalingNL

If you want to see an end to hoofball, get fucking Hibbert off. Woeful player.

And why the hell is a simple throw in impossible for him he always waits and then throws it to a player from the other team he's always done it! he's played well recently but they should ban himfrom taking throw ins.

December 21, 2009, 12:25:51 AM
Reply #7

Thom

Administrator
The passing was sublime in the first 20 minutes. After Birmingham equalised though, a fair amount of balls forward were long balls.

That was always going to happen when the lads aren't even arsed to move into space on a cold evening though.

December 21, 2009, 12:43:44 AM
Reply #8

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
We rolled over and died after they scored, unacceptable.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."