November 19, 2017, 06:32:05 PM

Author Topic: Ratings  (Read 6829 times)

December 20, 2009, 11:02:37 PM
Read 6829 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Howard 6 Didn't have a lot to do.
Hibbert 6 Waste of time playing him. Offered nothing in attack, should have been subbed by Coleman.
Heitinga 6 Average but some nice long passes.
Neill 6 Again nothing special.
Baines 8 MOTM passed, tracked back, put crosses in, was everywhere.
Pienaar 6 A little off form at present. Nice touches but poor finishing.
Cahill 7 Gritty performance, led well, but again poor finishing.
Fellaini 7 Would have been an 8 but he drops a mark for being at fault with their goal.
Bilya 5 And that's with an extra mark for the goal. Invisible man.
Osman 6 Passed well but faded badly in the second half.
Saha 7 Poor finishing again, but a shame that his goal was chalked for offside when it wasn't.

Subs

Not going to bother marking them as they didn't do a great deal.

Good to see the team passing at last, but we are too reliant on Saha for finishing and this is a worry.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

deCoubertin

December 20, 2009, 11:10:35 PM
Reply #1

Chris

Administrator
We played well at times but it front of goal we were woeful.

December 20, 2009, 11:13:00 PM
Reply #2

Derek

Fair ratings, Blargins. I agree.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 20, 2009, 11:42:45 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to amend Hibbert's rating to a 4.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 20, 2009, 11:52:28 PM
Reply #4

blue for you

why do we always blame hibbert for every match we don't win pienaar and bily were shite as well

December 20, 2009, 11:53:12 PM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to amend Hibbert's rating to a 4.

Was about to suggest the same. I disagree that Fellaini was totally at fault. Neill stood off Chucho (I think it was him) and Heitinga and was standing idly in the box. Nobody wanted to make a challenge. Poor goal to concede. Osman was pretty good in the 1st half too.
I think the poor weather 2nd half had something to do with the level of foot ball we played. Was really bucketing down and must of been some ice in that with the cold around recently.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 20, 2009, 11:56:23 PM
Reply #6

bedfordtoffee

My rating is we are going down.... 18 points before Christmas is appalling.
Next Christmas we will be getting Doncaster and Blackpool.
Arteta and Jags out will until March so forget the cavalry.
Not good enough and you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 12:05:40 AM by bedfordtoffee »
Bedfordblueboy

December 20, 2009, 11:58:47 PM
Reply #7

cantoffee

My rating is we are going down.... 18 points before Christmas is appalling.
Next Christmas we will be getting Doncaster and Blackpool.
Arteta and Jags out will March so forget the cavalry.
Not good enough and you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

We're not going down

December 21, 2009, 12:00:59 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
why do we always blame hibbert for every match we don't win pienaar and bily were shite as well

Does this really warrant an answer?

He offered us nothing today. We had Baines on the other flank our only real creative threat and fucking Hibbert on the right not doing anything with the good positions we had on the right.

Coleman should have played this game, with him and Baines working the flanks, we could have doubled our number of chances to 40, by which time we may have scored two goals the officials were happy with!
- Walt Disney

December 21, 2009, 12:07:36 AM
Reply #9

blue for you

look if saha doesn't score we are fucked, cahill fellaini  don't get enough goals.
and we are in trouble in the table can't see us geting anything up at sunderland boxing day
could be bottom 3 going into the new year, jags and arteta might not be back untill next season

December 21, 2009, 12:10:59 AM
Reply #10

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaine playing deeper so not goingto score as many. Cahill has not got enough goals this season. We did miss an awful lot today and the blocked quite a few certain goals
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 21, 2009, 12:14:14 AM
Reply #11

cantoffee

To be relegated we'd have to have as poor a second half as was our first, and I don't see that happening at all. The team we played today is 7th in the league, we demolished and were unlucky. The way the league is shaping up this year and how teams are dropping points we can still make europe(unlikely) but I'm almost sure we'll finish top 10.

December 21, 2009, 12:30:13 AM
Reply #12

ilikebrunettes

Jesus, we really are in deep shit! People are deluded!

We have 19 games left and have to go to Arsenal, Spurs, Villa, City, Liverpool, Stoke, Sunderland, Fulham!!

And also have to play City at home, Chelsea, Utd.

fuck me
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

December 21, 2009, 12:31:02 AM
Reply #13

Thom

Administrator
Howard- 6 (Had nothing to do except a couple of collected crosses).
Hibbert- 5
Neill- 6
Heitinga- 7
Baines- 7
Billy- 6 (extra mark for goal, otherwise a 5).
Fellaini- 8
Osman- 6
Pienaar- 6
Cahill- 7
Saha- 6 (poor showing from him).

December 21, 2009, 12:33:49 AM
Reply #14

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Anything can happen this season. We need points and soon. We have a very small injured squad for the Christmas/New year period. I don't think we will be relegated but... stranger things have happened.