November 22, 2017, 08:56:09 PM

Author Topic: Ratings  (Read 6840 times)

December 21, 2009, 12:57:09 AM
Reply #15

Chazman

Why pick on Hibbert? He had as good a game as anyone. Who the fuck played better than him? Was he at fault for the goal,no. Give the lad a break will yer
"I fuckin love this club"

deCoubertin

December 21, 2009, 01:12:57 AM
Reply #16

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Howard- 7 (I remember one ball he wasnt sure of, his handling is very good).
Hibbert- 5
Neill- 6
Heitinga- 7
Baines- 7
Billy- 5
Fellaini- 8
Osman- 5 (he may aswel not be there, rushed back far too soon IMO)
Pienaar- 7 (our most creative force, just the lack finishing today)
Cahill- 5 (piss poor yet again, i remember losing my shit with him near the end when he thought he should of had a free kick he just stopped and waved his arms. Very steven gerrard thing to do and i have no time for it)
Saha- 6

December 21, 2009, 01:37:59 AM
Reply #17

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I think Osman did ok 1st half. Started many attacks and played well. 2nd half was probably tired.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 21, 2009, 02:08:37 AM
Reply #18

Murf666

6 Didn't have a lot to do.
Hibbert 6 Waste of time playing him. Offered nothing in attack, should have been subbed by Coleman.
Heitinga 6 Average but some nice long passes.
Neill 6 Again nothing special.
Baines 8 MOTM passed, tracked back, put crosses in, was everywhere.
Pienaar 6 A little off form at present. Nice touches but poor finishing.
Cahill 7 Gritty performance, led well, but again poor finishing.
Fellaini 7 Would have been an 8 but he drops a mark for being at fault with their goal.
Bilya 5 And that's with an extra mark for the goal. Invisible man.
Osman 6 Passed well but faded badly in the second half.
Saha 7 Poor finishing again, but a shame that his goal was chalked for offside when it wasn't.

Subs

Not going to bother marking them as they didn't do a great deal.

Good to see the team passing at last, but we are too reliant on Saha for finishing and this is a worry.

Fucking hell Blarg.  I always thought you were one of the lads on here with a brain in your head.  Perhaps Coleman might have been a better option today, but anyone who blames our right back for the fact that our attackers missed a plethora of chances must be ripped off their arse or something.  I hope you are.

For my money:

Howard - 6 Didn't have a lot to do.
Hibbert - 6 Didn't have a lot to do.
Heitinga - 5 Distribution was fucking awful.
Neill - 3 Distribution made Heitinga look like Franz Beckenbaur.
Baines - 7 Showed endeavour and linked well with Pienaar as usual.
Pienaar - 6 Linked well with Baines, but end product was non existant.
Cahill - 6 Made a bit of an effort for a change, but largely ineffective.  Again.
Fellaini - 7 Didn't do much wrong.  Probably MOTM.
Bilyaletdinov - 7 Did well for the goal, but still needs to get involved more.
Osman - 7 Did well for his first Premiership match back from injury.  Needs fitness though.
Saha - 6 Should have scored.

Yakubu 6 - He at least looked sharper than in midweek.
Vaughan 6 - Purely because it's great to see him back.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 21, 2009, 02:31:23 AM
Reply #19

Ridge

Fucking hell Blarg.  I always thought you were one of the lads on here with a brain in your head.  Perhaps Coleman might have been a better option today, but anyone who blames our right back for the fact that our attackers missed a plethora of chances must be ripped off their arse or something.  I hope you are.

For my money:

Howard - 6 Didn't have a lot to do.
Hibbert - -6 Didn't score, was totally at fault for us not winning the game.
Heitinga - 5 Distribution was fucking awful.
Neill - 4 Distribution made Heitinga look like Franz Beckenbaur.
Baines - 7 Showed endeavour and linked well with Pienaar as usual, continuing their special relationship.
Pienaar - 6 Linked well with friendly Baines, but spooned several opportunities.
Cahill - 6 Made an effort to be largely ineffective, which he was effective at.
Fellaini - 7 Didn't do much wrong, but has a limpness at bad times.  Probably MOTM.
Bilyaletdinov - 6 Did well for the goal, but had a bit of a kip after.
Osman - 7 Did well for his first Premiership match back from injury.
Saha - 6 Scored, but should have got atleast one that counted as well.

Yakubu 6 - He at least looked sharper than a spoon.
Vaughan 6 - Purely because it's great to see him off his back.

December 21, 2009, 02:43:58 AM
Reply #20

Murf666

Howard - 6 How he didn't get a hatrick is beyond me, the useless get.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 21, 2009, 03:23:44 AM
Reply #21

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus, we really are in deep shit! People are deluded!

We have 19 games left and have to go to Arsenal, Spurs, Villa, City, Liverpool, Stoke, Sunderland, Fulham!!

And also have to play City at home, Chelsea, Utd.

fuck me

We've already been to Fulham

December 21, 2009, 03:51:04 AM
Reply #22

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Not blaming Hibbert for their misses. Just that he offered nothing today. If Moyes insists on going 451 at home to an average team, he could at least have played Coleman who offers a greater attacking threat than Hibbert.

Hibbert did get into some promising positions, but wasted every single opportunity. Coleman could have made the difference again with his direct running.

So Hibbert was an unnecessary player today.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 21, 2009, 04:11:44 AM
Reply #23

Thom

Administrator
Not blaming Hibbert for their misses. Just that he offered nothing today. If Moyes insists on going 451 at home to an average team, he could at least have played Coleman who offers a greater attacking threat than Hibbert.

Hibbert did get into some promising positions, but wasted every single opportunity. Coleman could have made the difference again with his direct running.

So Hibbert was an unnecessary player today.

Would Coleman have been in position to make that block on Benitez late on in our area? Birmingham nearly scored from that.

All ifs and buts I'm afraid.

December 21, 2009, 04:20:15 AM
Reply #24

blue for you

Well if hibbert didn't play today we would be blame ossie or someone else for not winning.
coleman looks a good player but if he was playing and was shite everyone would be saying
why did moyes play him his to young to play lets get behind the lads fuck sake we are like the
redshites now moaning about the team all the time .

December 21, 2009, 04:34:21 AM
Reply #25

Endless, Nameless

We've already been to Fulham
Yeah we got that jinxed bugger out of the way. Hopefully it's a guaranteed 3 points when they come to Goodison.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 21, 2009, 05:29:59 AM
Reply #26

Youngy09

Hibbert was shit!!!!!! Hibbert is shit 95% of the games he plays for us!!!! This is why he gets mentioned after nearly every game. Maybe he may not have been the reason we didn't win the game, but as someone said it is all maybes, maybe if Coleman were playing he'd have set up a goal, maybe he would have helped out Fellaini and tackled Larsson, maybe he'd have cocked up and conceded a goal, all I know is that I don't and never have rated Hibbert.

December 21, 2009, 06:17:01 AM
Reply #27

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thing is Si, everytime he was there, he fucked up. That's why I believe Coleman would have been better in this game.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 21, 2009, 06:36:46 AM
Reply #28

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Didnt see the game today. In Epcot!

However, the beeb seem to think hibbert did a great job saving us defensively.

December 21, 2009, 06:44:41 AM
Reply #29

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

I thought the captain today was woeful. His game has been changed and he just looks as if he cant keep up. Cant wait to have the injured fighting fit so we can use the players we have to play to their strengths.