November 24, 2017, 07:06:01 PM

Author Topic: Marouane Fellaini  (Read 6395 times)

December 20, 2009, 11:06:08 PM
Read 6395 times

Dublin Toffee

I'm aware that he did OK by enlarge today but it's getting ridiculous and is clearly affecting his ability to head the ball. It should be forceably removed from his skull if he refuses to shave it now.
Nothing you can say could tear me away from Magaye

deCoubertin

December 20, 2009, 11:14:06 PM
Reply #1

Derek

It's about time he trimmed it, I reckon.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 20, 2009, 11:23:07 PM
Reply #2

KingdingalingNL

I'm aware that he did OK by enlarge today but it's getting ridiculous and is clearly affecting his ability to head the ball. It should be forceably removed from his skull if he refuses to shave it now.

Are you serious one of the best players on the pitch today and he hardly lost when going for headers!!
The only times he lost out was to Johnson and Dann who were never going to be beat in the air. I agree it looks a mess but the reason you gave is a bit of a joke and based on nothing!

December 20, 2009, 11:46:03 PM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I thought the beig fella was excellent today..
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 20, 2009, 11:55:17 PM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Has been for quite a while now. Keeps improving like this and it will be 15M well spent.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 20, 2009, 11:56:22 PM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
HAs hardly lossed a header the past few games. What are you on about?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 20, 2009, 11:57:35 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Played well apart from his role in their goal.

Other than that, am happy with him.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 20, 2009, 11:59:10 PM
Reply #7

Seaforth Blue

Best i've seen him play in a Blue shirt tbh. Outstanding.
Kopites are Gobshites

December 21, 2009, 12:04:39 AM
Reply #8

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
He's been excellent for a fair few games now, since the derby at least.

He still needs to lose his naivety in the tackle, and sometimes with his pass selection though. 

December 21, 2009, 12:11:35 AM
Reply #9

cantoffee

He's been excellent for a fair few games now, since the derby at least.

He still needs to lose his naivety in the tackle, and sometimes with his pass selection though. 

I think that will all come with more experience, he's got a big future ahead of him and he'll be part of our team for a long time.

December 21, 2009, 12:19:52 AM
Reply #10

Thom

Administrator
He was terrific today, but saying that everyone else in comparison was very poor (apart from Baines, Howard and Pienaar).

December 21, 2009, 12:20:02 AM
Reply #11

Endless, Nameless

He needs to get rid of the hair as it will make him less noticeable. As it is now he doesn't get away with anything, any 50/50s don't go his way and he even gets booked for nothing.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 21, 2009, 01:03:40 AM
Reply #12

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Felli was great today, didnt hear one murmur about him today where i sit (lower gwladys). He seems to of stepped up and is taking more responsibility on the pitch.

December 21, 2009, 01:14:55 AM
Reply #13

Murf666

Fellaini was probably our man of the match today.  Anyone who says he needs to cut his hair is a dick and a gayer.

The rest of them should grow their hair too.  We could be the 'fro/mullet massive!  Imagine Johnny H with a mullet.  Fucking awesome.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 21, 2009, 01:27:22 AM
Reply #14

BlueWool

Definitely our man of the match today. If he had a skin-head he'd never have to make a challenge again; he'd look so hard that they'd just give him the ball.