November 21, 2017, 11:45:42 PM

Author Topic: Marouane Fellaini  (Read 6387 times)

December 21, 2009, 01:27:58 AM
Reply #15

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

This is just about the main thread so I haven't read anyone elses, so if anyones already mentioned this then I'm sorry.

Fellaini has had some BAD performances in the past, he has turned a corner and made a massive improvement and has been among man of the match contender each game for weeks, my point is...Stop fucking moaning about Fellaini! As soon as he finds his form you complain about his HAIR and inability to win headers (which IMO is bullshit, he's won nearly every header he's went for for weeks now).

Stop moaning about Fellaini and take a look at Cahill who, if he played the way he has been when we signed him wouldn't be captain or maybe at the club.
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

deCoubertin

December 21, 2009, 01:30:20 AM
Reply #16

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Just read all the comments and it seems that about 2 people agree with the topic which is bollox.
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

December 21, 2009, 01:32:26 AM
Reply #17

ilikebrunettes

he was to blame for their goal, how can people over look that??
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

December 21, 2009, 01:33:47 AM
Reply #18

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Yes we know this mate, but its the improvement in his game i think we are commenting on

December 21, 2009, 01:55:34 AM
Reply #19

Murf666

he was to blame for their goal, how can people over look that??

At just turned 22, he needs to read the game better on occasions.  However he has been one of our best players recently.

How can you on your own, with no support from the rest of humanity as a whole, overlook that??
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 21, 2009, 02:06:48 AM
Reply #20

Con.1878

We have to remember he was being played out of position last season. 1st season in the premiership playing out of position would affect anyones game, especially when he's only 22. One of our best players this season imo

December 21, 2009, 04:10:13 AM
Reply #21

Fern

That's good he's improving. But he was definitely at fault for their equasliser. Lost track of Larsson.

December 21, 2009, 04:40:26 AM
Reply #22

Endless, Nameless

Fellaini was probably our man of the match today.  Anyone who says he needs to cut his hair is a dick and a gayer.

The rest of them should grow their hair too.  We could be the 'fro/mullet massive!  Imagine Johnny H with a mullet.  Fucking awesome.

???
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 21, 2009, 02:15:39 PM
Reply #23

top flight for a long time

Ooo, anothey slag off Fellaini thread.  FFS give the lad a break.
We're forever Everton....

December 21, 2009, 11:32:26 PM
Reply #24

huck

He's not playing crap any more. So I know let's moan about his hair! Give it a rest.
Le Berry

December 21, 2009, 11:36:39 PM
Reply #25

MmmBlueRamirez

they say that there is no skull underneath Fellainis Afro, just another badly timed tackle and yellow card.  :titanic:
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 22, 2009, 12:06:18 AM
Reply #26

DannyR

Fellaini was probably our man of the match today.  Anyone who says he needs to cut his hair is a dick and a gayer.

The rest of them should grow their hair too.  We could be the 'fro/mullet massive!  Imagine Johnny H with a mullet.  Fucking awesome.
When theirs a will their a way (paint be the way)

I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 22, 2009, 12:08:09 AM
Reply #27

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That looks more like an afro than a mullet.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 22, 2009, 12:11:56 AM
Reply #28

Ridge

When theirs a will their a way (paint be the way)

not   :thumbsup:

December 22, 2009, 12:13:32 AM
Reply #29

DannyR

oh well., i really cant be bothered! i give up
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.