November 19, 2017, 11:57:00 PM

Author Topic: 37 points....  (Read 4983 times)

December 21, 2009, 12:53:53 AM
Read 4983 times

ilikebrunettes

just done a prediction thing, thats what i have us finishing on....

oh fuck
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

deCoubertin

December 21, 2009, 12:58:00 AM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 21, 2009, 12:59:45 AM
Reply #2

ilikebrunettes

47 points will not be mid table mate, i think you need 42 points to be safe this year!!

December 21, 2009, 01:15:04 AM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
47 points will not be mid table mate, i think you need 42 points to be safe this year!!

Even thats a little dangerous

December 21, 2009, 01:15:45 AM
Reply #4

Murf666

We definately need more points and soon.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 21, 2009, 01:31:01 AM
Reply #5

Midfield General

Not a good situation to be in going into the festive period, the Moyes magic seems to have deserted us this season, I guess it had to happen sooner or later, hope you are happy Kenwright and Co., you're finally paying the price for failing to support your manager.

That said I still don't expect us to be down there come May, but I don't reckon we'll be in the top 10 either, I think we'll end up about 11th or 12th.

December 21, 2009, 03:00:53 AM
Reply #6

toffee_scot

It's 2005 all over again!

It is quite depressing really that we can only manage draws against teams like Wolves, Stoke and Birmingham.

Hopefully 2010 will be a better year.

December 21, 2009, 03:53:58 AM
Reply #7

Endless, Nameless

I just said 47. I don't remember saying 47 points ;)
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 21, 2009, 05:13:15 PM
Reply #8

Jamokachi

lolol

'cos a predictor league is an indication of where we'll actually finish?!

December 21, 2009, 05:37:45 PM
Reply #9

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Not a good situation to be in going into the festive period, the Moyes magic seems to have deserted us this season, I guess it had to happen sooner or later, hope you are happy Kenwright and Co., you're finally paying the price for failing to support your manager.

That said I still don't expect us to be down there come May, but I don't reckon we'll be in the top 10 either, I think we'll end up about 11th or 12th.

We still spent over £20m on players regardless of who we sold, It's Moyes who picks the team and tactics and the teams we have been putting out are more than capable of beating the likes of Wolves, Stoke and Birmingham. Moyes takes responsibility for poor results I'm afraid.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 21, 2009, 05:41:57 PM
Reply #10

Youngy09

Just to point out, Sunderland are in 10th, they've played a game more than us and if we beat them 3-0 in our next game we go ahead of them.

December 21, 2009, 06:54:17 PM
Reply #11

Bacarelle

Just to point out, Sunderland are in 10th, they've played a game more than us and if we beat them 3-0 in our next game we go ahead of them.

Ihave a suspicion that a 0-3 scoreline when we visit Sunderland may not be the way you are dreaming about !
The elephant is a pretty bird
It flits from bough to bough
It makes its nest in a rhubarb tree
And whistles like a cow

December 21, 2009, 07:03:03 PM
Reply #12

Haile GAZrselassie

we'll finish top half.

i guarantee it.................  ;)

Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 21, 2009, 07:26:01 PM
Reply #13

ilikebrunettes

lolol

'cos a predictor league is an indication of where we'll actually finish?!

ok, i will use our form over the 17 games.... that has us on 40 points. 4 wins!!! 4 fucking wins this season! thats pathetic, unacceptable in my eyes.

Moyes should be sacked now, give a new man time before our horrific games in jan / feb

December 21, 2009, 07:38:21 PM
Reply #14

Midfield General

We still spent over £20m on players regardless of who we sold, It's Moyes who picks the team and tactics and the teams we have been putting out are more than capable of beating the likes of Wolves, Stoke and Birmingham. Moyes takes responsibility for poor results I'm afraid.
Of course he does i'm not saying that, but i'm saying that the lack of investment has apparently caught up with us, a lot of the formations/selections that Moyes has played this season have come through having little choice IMO.