November 22, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

Author Topic: 37 points....  (Read 4996 times)

December 21, 2009, 09:08:14 PM
Reply #15

Jamokachi

ok, i will use our form over the 17 games.... that has us on 40 points. 4 wins!!! 4 fucking wins this season! thats pathetic, unacceptable in my eyes.

Moyes should be sacked now, give a new man time before our horrific games in jan / feb

And form at the moment does not count to an end of season points tally. You've guessed our results. How is that, in any shape or form and indication as to where we'll finish the season. This is ridiculous!

deCoubertin

December 21, 2009, 09:14:01 PM
Reply #16

ilikebrunettes

oh right jamokachi, you think we are suddenly going to go on a great run? i mean the evidence is there for that, isn't it! The 1st half of the season was our easiest by far
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

December 21, 2009, 09:41:37 PM
Reply #17

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
cpleigh - we have no idea what sort of form we are going to have in the next few weeks. I seem to remembr an away win at Sunderland round this time a few years ago helped us shoot up the table. I am as depressed as anyone at the moment but the blame must land at the feet of the board. They are not men of vision but imediate gratification. That's why when we are winning BK is everywhere to be seen and when we are not.....wel, you work it out. Yes we should be beating the likes of Stoke, Brum and Wolves at home but sport does not always work like that. Also u don't take ino account the fact that other teams will have bad spells. Try and chill abit - ou'll give urself a stroke
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 21, 2009, 09:44:47 PM
Reply #18

Haile GAZrselassie

oh right jamokachi, you think we are suddenly going to go on a great run? i mean the evidence is there for that, isn't it! The 1st half of the season was our easiest by far

i dont know about jamokachi, but i DO think we will go on a great run once we have arteta and neville back in central midfield and once we have jagielka and distin playing a run of games together in central defence.

we'll stop conceding goals like the one we did yesterday AND with the likes of saha and yakubu in the side you are guaranteed to score goals.

im as confident as it's possible to be that we'll finish in the top half of the league and get to the semi's of the uefa cup.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 21, 2009, 09:59:33 PM
Reply #19

ihatecollina

and another one.................
The bird in the pink is back.....

December 21, 2009, 10:44:27 PM
Reply #20

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Of course he does i'm not saying that, but i'm saying that the lack of investment has apparently caught up with us, a lot of the formations/selections that Moyes has played this season have come through having little choice IMO.

Fair enough, I'm not saying the board are blameless for our current state but Moyes has to take his share of the blame aswell. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we've peaked under Moyes and now it's starting to show.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 21, 2009, 10:49:46 PM
Reply #21

cantoffee

What MGP said.

December 22, 2009, 02:28:00 AM
Reply #22

ilikebrunettes

i dont know about jamokachi, but i DO think we will go on a great run once we have arteta and neville back in central midfield and once we have jagielka and distin playing a run of games together in central defence.

we'll stop conceding goals like the one we did yesterday AND with the likes of saha and yakubu in the side you are guaranteed to score goals.

im as confident as it's possible to be that we'll finish in the top half of the league and get to the semi's of the uefa cup.

When we get them players back... it could be end Feb / march. If we are in the dogfight, pressure will be immense etc.

Exact same as the geordiesx, thats what some of u all ound like, the geordies from last season

December 22, 2009, 02:41:11 AM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

This does not excuse the fact that you have merley guessed possible results.You seem to be under the impression you have psychic abilities. None of us know what Everton's results will be. We can take educated guesses, but their is no guarantee. That's why this is ridiculous!

December 22, 2009, 03:48:16 AM
Reply #24

fubarruk

Personally i think these predictor leagues are a load of bollocks.

I prefer to look at the hard facts that say we have only won 4 games in 17 so far, in our worst run at Goodison in nearly 30 years (read in paper today), 2 points from relegation zone at xmas and dont see how things are gonna drastically improve anytime soon.

We are in serious trouble, anyone who refuses to accept that a relegation fight is on the cards is as deluded as the Newcastle fans we were so quick to ridicule last year...

December 22, 2009, 03:49:55 AM
Reply #25

ilikebrunettes

Personally i think these predictor leagues are a load of bollocks.

I prefer to look at the hard facts that say we have only won 4 games in 17 so far, in our worst run at Goodison in nearly 30 years (read in paper today), 2 points from relegation zone at xmas and dont see how things are gonna drastically improve anytime soon.

We are in serious trouble, anyone who refuses to accept that a relegation fight is on the cards is as deluded as the Newcastle fans we were so quick to ridicule last year...

spot on, at least sense on here. Too many people burying their heads

December 22, 2009, 04:04:38 AM
Reply #26

Murf666

We are currently being drawn into a relegation fight.  We need points and very soon.  However there is still a long way to go before the table is finalised.

Personally I think we have the quality to get out of it and in the past few games have finally started to show that.

I don't see how sacking Moyes would help our cause in any way, shape or form.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 22, 2009, 04:44:43 AM
Reply #27

fubarruk

By the time these players are back and actually match fit (re:Yakubu) the season will be almost over and any effect they have could well be too little,too late..
Even if Arteta and Jags return to training in say Jan or Feb, which is yet to be confirmed, after nearly a year on sidelines it'll take them months to be fully fit, seriously doubt we'll see the best of them this season..

December 22, 2009, 05:11:58 AM
Reply #28

Ridge

I like this psychic game, so I'm going to have a go.

37 points will be how many points we get in the rest of the season, rather than our final total. Explain that