November 20, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

Author Topic: [News]Moyes bemoans missed chances and Saha's 'offside' goal  (Read 3058 times)

December 21, 2009, 02:25:38 AM
Read 3058 times

NewsBot

Moyes bemoans missed chances and Saha's 'offside' goal

David Moyes believes the decision to rule out Louis Saha's first half effort was incorrect

http://www.nsno.co.uk/news.php?item.5505.33

deCoubertin

December 21, 2009, 02:49:33 AM
Reply #1

Murf666

Yep.  Missed chances were the problem.  We should have completely buried them.  We need points and soon!
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 21, 2009, 02:55:31 AM
Reply #2

montanatoffeefan

Frustrating motherfucker of a match today. But all things considered, three points from our last three league games is about just.
Everton forever.

December 21, 2009, 01:35:13 PM
Reply #3

nomorechang

RIP
Frustrating motherfucker of a match today. But all things considered, three points from our last three league games is about just.

Not many believed we'd get more than 3 points from those 3 games but we just got them arse about face and to be fair we were robbed of a win yesterday ... We just lack that little bit of extra confidence an in form team has .. It'll come , despite the result yesterday , we ARE playing well , not like our early season form when we got a few lucky results but were playing awful
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 21, 2009, 02:14:03 PM
Reply #4

top flight for a long time

When will we ever get a linesman who knows the offside rule or get one that goes for us for a change.  Even missed saves and gave goal kicks.
We're forever Everton....

December 21, 2009, 04:23:30 PM
Reply #5

fast lane

It would have been a very different game had the second goal counted.
Wisdom in hindsight I know.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

December 21, 2009, 04:41:23 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes bemoans....

Starting to sound like Smith and "disappointed".
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 21, 2009, 07:38:01 PM
Reply #7

ilikebrunettes

maybe he should have 'bemoaned' his lack of attacking changes he made.. or his negative 4-5-1 formation... or the fact he keeps playing hibbert
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

December 21, 2009, 07:40:43 PM
Reply #8

DannyR

The Linesman on the Main Stand side was a discrase. who ever it is needs shooting.

We simply need to turn our chances into goals. When we played it along the floor yesterday we looked like we could of smashed them easily. We dont need to do the BOOT up. we need alot more flowing passes which reach the front men.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 21, 2009, 08:03:04 PM
Reply #9

Ong-Timus Prime

maybe he should have 'bemoaned' his lack of attacking changes he made.. or his negative 4-5-1 formation... or the fact he keeps playing hibbert

Hibbert had a good game. Why not try watching the game instead of whining for a change?
if you know yer history...

December 21, 2009, 08:07:13 PM
Reply #10

ilikebrunettes

Hibbert had a good game. Why not try watching the game instead of whining for a change?

oh my fucking god!!! He is pathetic, awful footballer. The worst attacking full back in the last 20 years

December 21, 2009, 08:58:20 PM
Reply #11

oh my fucking god!!! He is pathetic, awful footballer. The worst attacking full back in the last 20 years
But he saved a certain goal with one challenge.  He is a full back, a defender so don't rely on him to get us goals.  He put in a few decent crosses (missed the first defender) which was not happening on the other side.

As for the formation, were you complaining before the 22nd minute? Was scoring one, having one disallowed and creating a few other chances negative?

Do you watch the game or just look at the result and have a moan?

December 21, 2009, 09:15:37 PM
Reply #12

ilikebrunettes

football games dont last 22mins though, do they? The modern day full back has to be able to be comfortable attacking, Hibbert just isn't. He is a massive weak link

December 21, 2009, 09:18:41 PM
Reply #13

football games dont last 22mins though, do they? The modern day full back has to be able to be comfortable attacking, Hibbert just isn't. He is a massive weak link
Who prevented at least one goal.  Take that "weak link" out and it was 2-1.

December 21, 2009, 09:23:16 PM
Reply #14

ilikebrunettes

right, i will guarantee.. if we had a glen johnson, a Sagna.. Bosingwa etc, we would have scored more than 1 yesterday!!