November 23, 2017, 08:38:26 PM

Author Topic: Sir Philip Green and Robert Earle  (Read 1993 times)

December 21, 2009, 05:10:43 PM
Read 1993 times

ForzaItalia

I think it is time that these two put their hands in their considerably deep pockets and find some substantial transfer funds for DM to use in January.

I understand that Green is merely and advisor to BK and has no intention in actually investing in Everton, but surely he would be willing to give us a loan with a favourable interest rate? From what I can gather he has done this in the past?

Robert Earle was quoted as saying he "invested in Everton to help the economical model". he owns 23% of the club. he needs to put his money where his mouth is.

The facts are, we have 18 points at Christmas, our home record is our worst since 1972, we have an injury list that resembles my childrens christmas present wish list in length and our best players aren't due back until late Feb early March.

We need at least 3 new players in in the window or we really are in the shit.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

deCoubertin

December 21, 2009, 08:16:03 PM
Reply #1

toffee_scot

I wouldn't count on Earl and Green to give us transfer funds.

But it does make me wonder about Earl's role at Everton because I understand he was very interested in Destination Kirkby but now that it is dead, I am just not sure what he will contribute to the club.

December 21, 2009, 08:52:54 PM
Reply #2

top flight for a long time

He didn't contribute anything to the club anyway though did he, except bring Rocky to Goodison
and he's just lost a fortune on some deals that went wrong (read in an interview last week).
We're forever Everton....

December 22, 2009, 04:10:42 AM
Reply #3

sharpattack

Another thread with someone telling people how to spend their money LOL
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't