November 23, 2017, 09:55:08 AM

Author Topic: Manchester City vs Everton  (Read 42993 times)

March 25, 2010, 12:59:59 AM
Reply #60

Always a Toffeeman

howard
neville jags distin baines
arteta heitinga osman cahill pienaar
saha
suprised at saha starting ahead of yak and would prefer bily to osman on wing
 #formerly efc for life

March 25, 2010, 01:00:47 AM
Reply #61

evertonjoe

Man City XI to face Everton: Given, Zabaleta, Richards, Toure, Kompany, de Jong, Barry, Ireland, Bellamy, A Johnson, Tevez.

R.A.P Music

March 25, 2010, 01:01:26 AM
Reply #62

Gash

Global Moderator
No Yak? In fact, no strikers on the bench.

March 25, 2010, 01:01:48 AM
Reply #63

cantoffee

March 25, 2010, 01:02:59 AM
Reply #64

cantoffee

If yak isn't on the bench we're well and truly fucked if things aren't going well. Can;t really see anyone on that bench changing the game, maybe Bily if he connects with a shot but that's about it.

March 25, 2010, 01:06:33 AM
Reply #65

evertonjoe

I think that absence of the Yak might just be a typo as there is only 6 subs on that squad I gave

R.A.P Music

March 25, 2010, 01:11:58 AM
Reply #66

cantoffee

I think that absence of the Yak might just be a typo as there is only 6 subs on that squad I gave

Think you might be right.

I thought yak should start though, his link up play has been good and to me we play better "team" football with him in the side. I suppose Saha is more of a goal threat though and can score from nothing so we'll see. I really wish we could play with both of them up front, maybe not away to Man City but next home game.

March 25, 2010, 01:13:06 AM
Reply #67

Ridge

Yeah, OS says Yak is on the bench.

March 25, 2010, 01:14:21 AM
Reply #68

.Rimbo.

howard
neville jags distin baines
arteta heitinga osman cahill pienaar
saha
suprised at saha starting ahead of yak and would prefer bily to osman on wing

Howard

Neville Jagielka Distin Baines

Osman Arteta Heitinga Pienaar

Cahill

Saha

Why the fuck is Cahill starting? He's done fuck all lately and is definitely worth a drop.

Osman on the wing? That should be fun.

I don't know what Rodwell and Bilyaletdinov have to do to be honest. Before this game we had to go for it, after seeing the starting XI it's painfully obvious Moyes has gone for the draw.

:headbang:

March 25, 2010, 01:19:40 AM
Reply #69

cantoffee

Osman's on form so I actually think he might be able to do well out wide, probably cutting in a lot and maybe even switching with Pienaar. I really wish we had Anichebe, I think he could tear these apart on that right side.

March 25, 2010, 01:20:40 AM
Reply #70

Dr. Sponge

Not long to go now, I have a good feeling about this game. We thrive on being the under dogs.

March 25, 2010, 01:21:50 AM
Reply #71

Gash

Global Moderator
Howard

Neville Jagielka Distin Baines

Osman Arteta Heitinga Pienaar

Cahill

Saha

Why the fuck is Cahill starting? He's done fuck all lately and is definitely worth a drop.

Osman on the wing? That should be fun.

I don't know what Rodwell and Bilyaletdinov have to do to be honest. Before this game we had to go for it, after seeing the starting XI it's painfully obvious Moyes has gone for the draw.

:headbang:

Moyes untouchables strikes again.

March 25, 2010, 01:23:45 AM
Reply #72

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hmmm, I prefer Yak starting, he doesn't do well as a sub normally. Osman on the wing hmmmm.

We shall see how this one goes.

Hope we play well.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 25, 2010, 01:23:45 AM
Reply #73

Gash

Global Moderator
Man City team btw

Man City: Given, Richards, Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta, Adam Johnson, Ireland, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez. Subs: Taylor, Onuoha, Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz, Garrido, Sylvinho, Vieira.

March 25, 2010, 01:24:14 AM
Reply #74

cantoffee

Moyes untouchables strikes again.

Yeah, would've preferred Cahill on the bench and Osman behind Saha. Hope Timmy proves us wrong though and has a stormer.