October 17, 2019, 08:55:38 PM

Author Topic: Manchester City vs Everton  (Read 56391 times)

March 25, 2010, 01:25:59 AM
Reply #75

cantoffee

Man City team btw

Man City: Given, Richards, Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta, Adam Johnson, Ireland, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez. Subs: Taylor, Onuoha, Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz, Garrido, Sylvinho, Vieira.

That is a terrible cb partnership

March 25, 2010, 01:26:51 AM
Reply #76

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I doubt Moyes is going for a draw and that is a pretty good team to be honest. Hope Osman carries some form through. Cahill will cause them untold problems with his aerial ability.
I am worried about Johnson for them Good test for Baines if he plays on the right side, going to kill Nevile if he is on the left.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 25, 2010, 01:26:52 AM
Reply #77

Derek

Not sure Cahill deserves a start to be honest. Why not just fire the Yak and Saha on together?
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 25, 2010, 01:27:52 AM
Reply #78

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I would've liked to Yak get another game, I think he's contributed well in the last couple of games.

As ever not a fan of Osman on the wing. I was expecting Anichebe after the earlier OS article on him being available. Or can we play Coleman there instead ;)

Not so many great options on the bench either. I miss Donovan.

Anyhow COYB.

March 25, 2010, 01:28:17 AM
Reply #79

.Rimbo.

Osman's on form so I actually think he might be able to do well out wide, probably cutting in a lot and maybe even switching with Pienaar. I really wish we had Anichebe, I think he could tear these apart on that right side.

You're forgetting Osman's always absolutely gash on the wings. Even his biggest fans on here will say the same. I cannot remember the last good game he had there.

March 25, 2010, 01:28:56 AM
Reply #80

.Rimbo.

Not long to go now, I have a good feeling about this game. We thrive on being the under dogs.

Fuck that shite. I'd rather thrive on having the better football players than that nancy-drancy, Hollywood-script, Stevie Cell Block G type shit. Just play your strongest team rather than trying to counter the opposition you stubborn cunt.

March 25, 2010, 01:29:39 AM
Reply #81

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Amazing how weak the bench is.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 25, 2010, 01:30:22 AM
Reply #82

cantoffee

Fuck that shite. I'd rather thrive on having the better football players than that nancy-drancy, Hollywood-script, Stevie Cell Block G type shit. Just play your strongest team rather than trying to counter the opposition you stubborn cunt.

Beend drinking Rimbo? Sound a bit angry already mate haha

March 25, 2010, 01:32:04 AM
Reply #83

.Rimbo.

Beend drinking Rimbo? Sound a bit angry already mate haha

I actually haven't mate. Just been in a mood with a lot lately. This doesn't help.

Disclaimer: I hope Moyes proves me wrong for Everton's good, but I don't see it.

March 25, 2010, 01:33:51 AM
Reply #84

.Rimbo.

Amazing how weak the bench is.

Theirs or ours? Ours is quite strong. Rodwell, Biylaletdinov and Yakubu should all be starting IMO but at least they can come off the bench and change it if we need to. As you said though, Saha is better when we're chasing a goal and Yakubu is better when he starts, so that'd make sense.

If you're talking about theirs, I agree. For what they've spent it's shit.

March 25, 2010, 01:34:04 AM
Reply #85

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
[/quote

Yep, I hope this team proves me wrong but I am not hopeful.  Osman is excellent in the middle, bloody awful on  the right!

March 25, 2010, 01:34:26 AM
Reply #86

Gash

Global Moderator
I actually haven't mate. Just been in a mood with a lot lately. This doesn't help.

Disclaimer: I hope Moyes proves me wrong for Everton's good, but I don't see it.

Get some bloody sleep then!  :whistle:

March 25, 2010, 01:35:30 AM
Reply #87

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Thats what he thinks is his strongest team. I doubt he picks teams and thinks its not my strongest but hey its gonna fuck some people off - tidy
He always picks what he considers his strongest team. Not many can argue with.................... sitting waiting for arguments now   :whistle:
Simply simply lovely

March 25, 2010, 01:35:58 AM
Reply #88

Derek

Theirs or ours? Ours is quite strong. Rodwell, Biylaletdinov and Yakubu should all be starting IMO but at least they can come off the bench and change it if we need to. As you said though, Saha is better when we're chasing a goal and Yakubu is better when he starts, so that'd make sense.

If you're talking about theirs, I agree. For what they've spent it's shit.

They really don't have an excellent team, and bar a derby or two they've been pretty poor most of the season. We can beat them if we play well and go for it.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 25, 2010, 01:36:37 AM
Reply #89

milky71

Daddy moyes always pick his love child Cahill.
been a hero forus but needs to be dropped.

i like ossie though