October 18, 2019, 05:42:00 AM

Author Topic: Manchester City vs Everton  (Read 56405 times)

March 25, 2010, 01:39:00 AM
Reply #90

SilkyBarryHorne

Bench doesn't look too bad to me. Aduquate cover for defence, a £12million proven striker, £10million pound international attacker and £30million rated midfielder, plus a young un who has a knack of been in the right place at the right time

March 25, 2010, 01:39:38 AM
Reply #91

.Rimbo.

They really don't have an excellent team, and bar a derby or two they've been pretty poor most of the season. We can beat them if we play well and go for it.

Thats what he thinks is his strongest team. I doubt he picks teams and thinks its not my strongest but hey its gonna fuck some people off - tidy
He always picks what he considers his strongest team. Not many can argue with.................... sitting waiting for arguments now   :whistle:

Go for it. That's the problem though mate. He's clearly put Osman on the right to counter Adam Johnson because he knows he'll work harder than Bilyaletdinov. He knows Cahill will put in more of a shift and get in the faces more than Rodwell. He's thinking of their team and is trying to counter it. He should play our strongest team, creatively (as we have to go for the win), and say to Mancini "deal with it". Our team has proven against United, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. that it's good enough to compete.

For me, Osman should be a squad player at best but if he does play, it has to be in the middle (where I admit, he's been good this season). On the right though, I could have a wank right now that'd probably create more than him. Boring, I can see us getting beat or scraping a draw and seeing on the OS tomorrow something like

NEV: SEASON NOT OVER
Blues Captain insists there's still plenty to play for.

We HAVE to win tonight, just like we HAVE to win at Villa. Simples.

March 25, 2010, 01:48:08 AM
Reply #92

Gash

Global Moderator
Didn't realise City were unbeaten at home this year.

March 25, 2010, 01:48:48 AM
Reply #93

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Bench doesn't look too bad to me. Aduquate cover for defence, a £12million proven striker, £10million pound international attacker and £30million rated midfielder, plus a young un who has a knack of been in the right place at the right time

When have we ever had a 30 million quid player on the bench? Or even in the starting XI.

March 25, 2010, 01:49:14 AM
Reply #94

Alex6691

Personally I would play pienaar left arteta right..

March 25, 2010, 01:50:51 AM
Reply #95

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We lose too much if Arteta is on the wing.

He has to stay central.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 25, 2010, 01:52:05 AM
Reply #96

.Rimbo.

He has to stay central.

Where has he started?!

March 25, 2010, 01:53:06 AM
Reply #97

SilkyBarryHorne

March 25, 2010, 01:53:42 AM
Reply #98

Alex6691

He has to stay central.

fair enough. Just think he may do better than osman. Plus arteta can play rw.

March 25, 2010, 01:53:49 AM
Reply #99

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
City already kicking lumps out of us. So much for a fotballing team.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 25, 2010, 01:56:36 AM
Reply #100

Derek

We've still had more possession, though.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 25, 2010, 01:56:56 AM
Reply #101

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Come on Jags that is poor!

March 25, 2010, 01:57:15 AM
Reply #102

cad

Decent enougvh start, but Jags still looks a bit unsure of himself...
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

March 25, 2010, 01:57:41 AM
Reply #103

Derek

Tevez rugby tackling! He'll be off if we pressure him!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 25, 2010, 01:58:01 AM
Reply #104

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What sort of challenge was that by Tevez
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...