November 22, 2017, 05:17:03 PM

Author Topic: Sunderland vs Everton  (Read 20161 times)

December 23, 2009, 02:24:19 AM
Reply #15

Sharky

Sharky thinks 2-1 to The mighty Blues from Merseyside.

i think cahill will score in a return to form match, and then when all seems like a draw imapct sub James Vaughan will come on with 15 mins to go and score a screamer to win the match.

Usual optimism from me.

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.

December 23, 2009, 02:28:17 AM
Reply #16

MmmBlueRamirez

1-0 to Sunderland. A Cana blunderbuss just to rub it in and demonstrate that we really should have signed him when we had the chance.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 23, 2009, 02:29:54 AM
Reply #17

Chazman

I would probably settle for a draw, but TBH we need more right now.
"I fuckin love this club"

December 23, 2009, 03:42:47 AM
Reply #18

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
1-0 to Sunderland. A Cana blunderbuss just to rub it in and demonstrate that we really should have signed him when we had the chance.

To be honest I've seen him play for Sunderland a few times now and he's yet to impress me.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 23, 2009, 03:53:32 AM
Reply #19

MmmBlueRamirez

To be honest I've seen him play for Sunderland a few times now and he's yet to impress me.

I beg to differ sir, and so would all the sunderland fans. they can't get enough of him.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 23, 2009, 03:57:06 AM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We complained that we playing Birmingham while on form. We now face a very good Sunderland in horrible recent form. We must win this game. No question. I feel the past few weeks has seen us steadily improve but that will all come together over christmas/new year.
2-0 to us
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2009, 04:01:58 AM
Reply #21

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
It's games such as this that will go a long way to determining where we finish in the league.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 23, 2009, 06:08:08 PM
Reply #22

Ong-Timus Prime

They're without Turner (4 match ban).
If we play the way we did at Goodison (for the 1st 20mins anyway) we should walk away with all three points.
if you know yer history...

December 23, 2009, 07:05:44 PM
Reply #23

blue for you

Think we will win 1- nil hibbert to get his first goal for everton  :woohoo:

December 23, 2009, 09:05:39 PM
Reply #24

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Ive decided not to predict scores anymore, we never win when i do. But agree with Verms selection

December 23, 2009, 10:09:02 PM
Reply #25

Chris

Administrator
I think we definitely can win the game. Probably another draw though!

December 23, 2009, 10:28:29 PM
Reply #26

blueblood1988

----------------------------------------------------------------------Howard--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------Hibbert-----------------------Heitinga-------------------Neil-------------------------------------------------------
-Coleman----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Baines--
---------------------------------------------------------------------    Fellani  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------Osman--------------------Bilyaletdinov-------------Pienaar-------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------(attacking midfield 3 99% focussed pushing forward)---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------SAHA-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 23, 2009, 10:29:46 PM
Reply #27

blueblood1988

December 24, 2009, 12:03:18 AM
Reply #28

huck

I'm more worried about potential injuries than the scoreline to be honest Cana and Cattermole against us. That said I'm going to be positive even after the last result a win to us.
Le Berry

December 24, 2009, 02:37:30 AM
Reply #29

Sharky

I know a guy from sunderland (season ticket holder) and he says Cattermole is their best player, always banging on about him.

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.