October 19, 2019, 11:56:22 PM

Author Topic: Sunderland vs Everton  (Read 26045 times)

December 26, 2009, 09:54:05 PM
Read 26045 times

Endless, Nameless

Shit, shit, shit. And that's just Fellaini. And Bily can shut the feck up, moaning in that article about us hoofing it all the time when all he's done is cross it - to no one.
At this rate we'll be in the title race next year... For the championship, that is.
Come on Everton, get your arses in gear, these really are here for the taking.

EDIT: Well at least Felli got his arse in gear  :P
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 11:23:07 PM by CallumF73 »
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 26, 2009, 09:58:29 PM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

We are in big deep shit.

Our injury crisis is nearing its end yet we are still no threat.

I hope the new year brings new success.

Frankly, most of 2009 has been a thoroughly shit year for Everton.

Yep. The victories in the FA cup aside, 2009 was as successful for us as it was for Woolworths.

December 26, 2009, 11:24:07 PM
Reply #2

Endless, Nameless

If we were high in the table, a point at Sunderland would have been ok. We needed a win though, and once again the 3 points have eluded us.

December 26, 2009, 11:29:34 PM
Reply #3

Endless, Nameless

Hibbert did have about 12-15 chances to cross the ball today. 10 of which hit the defender. I know because I counted. 1 got to Fellaini but only after a Sunderland flick on. The other crosses were aimless. I am  not getting on his back, just stating the facts. Read original post where I bl;ame Baines and Pienaar as well as Billy for the same thing.

I'd normally say that was sad, but it must have been more fun than just watching that shitty game :p

December 27, 2009, 12:02:14 AM
Reply #4

Endless, Nameless

I worry that the Burnley game will be a catalyst for them, not us. We don't want to be the ones to give them their first away win of the season :(

December 27, 2009, 12:19:18 AM
Reply #5

Endless, Nameless

We have been terrible at home tho
We've been terrible everywhere. It doesn't matter where we play, you can still guarantee the lads will fuck something up. Merry freaking Christmas.

December 27, 2009, 06:37:47 PM
Reply #6

Endless, Nameless

Yes. We should have won it. Anyone bored enough to work out how many silly points we've dropped this season?