October 17, 2019, 05:50:57 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland vs Everton  (Read 25998 times)

December 26, 2009, 09:24:53 PM
Read 25998 times

Toffee_for_life

This veetle stream is working perfectly for me, they just came close again, cleared off the line as it was going past Howard.

http://p2p4u.net/watch-live-sports.php?id=10434&link=3

December 26, 2009, 09:39:03 PM
Reply #1

Toffee_for_life

All Everton last ten minutes with a couple of decent chances at the end. Saha mis kicked from about 8 yards out after an excellent passing move down the left hand side.

December 26, 2009, 10:32:12 PM
Reply #2

Toffee_for_life

It's hard to be positive when 4th from bottom.

Don't be so down beat we're only 5th from bottom..................  :(

December 26, 2009, 11:23:54 PM
Reply #3

Toffee_for_life

Earlier in the season, Bily was taking some corners, (v Stoke all of them I think) - why does Baines take them all now ? We must of had a dozen today, but didn't look like scoring from them.

What just don't get is why we play those daft little chips forward all the time....I just think back to Coleman v Spurs, a decent delivery from the right today, instead of Hibbert kicking it against the defender could of produced a goal or two. I would just love Moyes to be asked "why?" in an interview

The reason we hit the defender so often is because we are not prepared to take it past him and cross from the line ?

The same Hibbert who supplied the cross for Fellaini's goal?

Hibbert can be criticized for a variety of different things but even if Coleman was playing right back I wouldn't expect him to get two or more assists from crosses.

People need to be more creative when selecting their scapegoats, getting on Ossie and Hibberts backs when neither were our poorest performer is boring.