October 22, 2019, 06:38:00 PM

Author Topic: Sunderland vs Everton  (Read 26137 times)

December 23, 2009, 03:57:06 AM
Read 26137 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We complained that we playing Birmingham while on form. We now face a very good Sunderland in horrible recent form. We must win this game. No question. I feel the past few weeks has seen us steadily improve but that will all come together over christmas/new year.
2-0 to us
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 26, 2009, 10:46:35 PM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
FELLAINI!!!!!!!
About bloody time
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 26, 2009, 10:51:19 PM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Cahill just misseda good chance too

December 26, 2009, 10:55:47 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Another game we should of won. All the possession. Wasteful in  front of goal.
1 point better than nothing I guess

December 26, 2009, 11:07:28 PM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It's not so much shots on target but delivery into the box. Our final ball and crossing was appalling. Hibbert must of hit his blocker 10 times today. Pienaar about 5 times. Baines corners always hit the first man. Billy's crossed were too long.
Better service would of meant goals. Our strikers and Cahill were giving away the niggliest of fouls for no reason.

December 26, 2009, 11:23:46 PM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Earlier in the season, Bily was taking some corners, (v Stoke all of them I think) - why does Baines take them all now ? We must of had a dozen today, but didn't look like scoring from them.

What just don't get is why we play those daft little chips forward all the time....I just think back to Coleman v Spurs, a decent delivery from the right today, instead of Hibbert kicking it against the defender could of produced a goal or two. I would just love Moyes to be asked "why?" in an interview

The reason we hit the defender so often is because we are not prepared to take it past him and cross from the line ?
[/b]
Or we just do not have the ability as is the case with Hibbert.

December 26, 2009, 11:26:40 PM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The same Hibbert who supplied the cross for Fellaini's goal?

Hibbert can be criticized for a variety of different things but even if Coleman was playing right back I wouldn't expect him to get two or more assists from crosses.

People need to be more creative when selecting their scapegoats, getting on Ossie and Hibberts backs when neither were our poorest performer is boring.

Hibbert did have about 12-15 chances to cross the ball today. 10 of which hit the defender. I know because I counted. 1 got to Fellaini but only after a Sunderland flick on. The other crosses were aimless. I am  not getting on his back, just stating the facts. Read original post where I bl;ame Baines and Pienaar as well as Billy for the same thing.

December 26, 2009, 11:32:28 PM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It is sad Callum but I get annoyed every game when hits the first guy. Thought I would keep a tally today for funs sake.

December 27, 2009, 12:06:08 AM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We have been terrible at home tho