August 17, 2019, 09:49:37 PM

Author Topic: Andy Gray - Everton were my mistress  (Read 3441 times)

March 24, 2010, 04:53:05 PM
Reply #15

BlueSte

:headbang:

He's a pundit/commentator. He's meant to be neutral and not root for anyone.

Yeah Really?    He never roots for the shite united or chelsea does he
The Black Watch

March 24, 2010, 09:03:02 PM
Reply #16

Endless, Nameless

Some of you are so fucking bitter, I think you should cross the park.

Take off your blue tinted specs, and actually listen to the man's punditry. He loves football, not Chelsea or United. They're simply the teams at the top, who play the best football and that is something he enjoys watching and commentating on.

I'm honestly not going to argue this point anymore, as I feel you're set in your ways. It is people like you that fuel the fire when people call us bitter, or small time.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

March 24, 2010, 09:06:24 PM
Reply #17

Jamokachi

I don't think he's one of the best pundits, but some of the foaming at the mouth in this thread is hilarious!

March 24, 2010, 09:40:33 PM
Reply #18

MmmblueBernard

I lik eandy gray, he often put his head in where many players wouldn't put their feet nowadays.

Som eof his diving headers make Park JS effort at the weekend look like head-tennis with a balloon.

As for his punditry, he is second, only to pat nevin and that other fella off 5live/football league show (whos played for about 80 clubs)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 24, 2010, 10:04:53 PM
Reply #19

GARY

I lik eandy gray, he often put his head in where many players wouldn't put their feet nowadays.

Som eof his diving headers make Park JS effort at the weekend look like head-tennis with a balloon.

As for his punditry, he is second, only to pat nevin and that other fella off 5live/football league show (whos played for about 80 clubs)

steve claridge ?

March 25, 2010, 01:57:47 AM
Reply #20

.Rimbo.

he is a complete anti-everton cunt. He spends all the time feeding the sky 4 and bigging them up. For an ex-blue he loves the see shite just a little too much. That coupled with the fact that the cunt played us to get a payrise at sky makes me really despise the man as a person and a pundit.     

lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol

No he's not! As Callum says, he just loves football and sounded just enthusiastic when we beat United and Chelsea this season. Also when we got back to 2-2 and Howard saved a pen against Spurs this season etc. etc.

This is all forgotten though and it's just "Remember him sounding happy at Gerrard's Olympiakos goal. Biased cunt".

I can't be arsed with this debate anymore. It bores me. I have time for Andy Gray, unlike a lot of Evertonians. Their opinion of him will never be changed. Neither will mine.

March 25, 2010, 05:02:11 AM
Reply #21

Dennis Stevens

Not sure if it has been posted by Andy Gray talks about Everton and his other former clubs, we were his mistress apparently, whatever that means!

Andy Gray compares his former clubs

I think maybe it's meant in the same way as Kendall's love affair / marriage comments when he returned to Everton from Manchester City.
As one door closes - another shuts