November 24, 2017, 07:06:05 PM

Author Topic: BlueMoon Highlights  (Read 7304 times)

March 25, 2010, 05:34:39 AM
Read 7304 times

.Rimbo.

All post your own favourites here. This is one of mine:

"Now b4 you scousers start wanking let me make this clear!!!
I fucking hate you horrible rat eating counsil estate blue bindipping *****!!!

Well done tonight, i'm gracious in defeat...

Yes, it sounds like you are.

Not an apt title... Fair Play????

Arteta(sp) 2x profs fouls and a blatant dive that Ref saw. Booked??? No!!!!
Cahill hand in to Tevez face in front of Ref......????
Ade got sent off for that!!!!!!!
Neville off the ball, hand in Bellers to stop him running(Yes Bellers silly retaliates)

Other than that they are an organised team.

How only 7 mins(3 first Half/4 second) added on I will never know.

We had more of the ball and more chances but they did what they do best, smash n' grab

The ref was crap Everton have a similar mentality as top 4 sides, they use every trick in the book and get away with it.
They break up momentum by, fouling time wasting and staying down when not hurt,Howard did this in the 2nd half and they scored just after, they are always on at the ref,and it works for them.
Not my idea of how the game should be played but an effective one.

I personally couldn't give a shit about such a small club, the fans get on my tits though.

Just a few. I'll keep reading and post some more gems.

deCoubertin

March 25, 2010, 05:35:48 AM
Reply #1

Amata

Why is everyone invading and looking at Bluemoon? Kicking up a fuss and creating an account to have a go at them or defend Everton, its embarassing, like we are obsessed with them and what they think of us.  If they want to post 10 threads about us let them get on with it and show the obvious class they lack by ignoring it.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

March 25, 2010, 05:36:29 AM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
They know nothing about football

March 25, 2010, 05:36:53 AM
Reply #3

Amata

Oh great, as I have just posted this there is a Bluemoon thread. Fantastic.

March 25, 2010, 05:37:37 AM
Reply #4

Endless, Nameless

I've only clicked some of the links that other have posted on here. I wanted to psych myself up for tonight, and I must say, it made the victory even more satisfying. I'm not petty though. I've not signed up there to gloat. Like Moyes said, we need to have a bit of class and show dignity in victory  ;)
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

March 25, 2010, 05:38:09 AM
Reply #5

.Rimbo.

can we just move on :)

There was no doubt in my mind that we would lose tonight, Everton are our bogey team and to be honest they are beating everyone at the moment.

Dont get me wrong, I absolutely despise Everton, everything about that shitty club annoys me, but it was obvious that we were going to lose.

March 25, 2010, 05:38:30 AM
Reply #6

JAGIARTEHEITHILL

people took offense to their slagging off of Moyes and our club. A bit petty going on their forum but i suppose its the only way of having a dig back at them.

a 2-0 win for us does it for me tho.

March 25, 2010, 05:40:12 AM
Reply #7

Evertonian1878

Some of those comments are funny, they can't take that we simply outplayed them in the two games this season and fully deserved the 6 points.

March 25, 2010, 05:41:11 AM
Reply #8

Endless, Nameless

Haha!

Ah we're a class apart indeed.

March 25, 2010, 05:41:31 AM
Reply #9

Amata

How can we moan about Everton acting small time and releasing DVD's for victories that would have been routine years ago when our fans are invading a Man City fansite to cry about a few messages saying they dont like us.  I dont see any fans of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Spurs and Liverpool getting all upset.

March 25, 2010, 05:42:43 AM
Reply #10

.Rimbo.

Dont know why but I feel we are going to win by 3 or 4 goals tonight, shut moyes up and let sky and the prem league know we are getting fourth and staying there,

bring it on,,,,

I hope you're right, i have a horrible feeling we're going to get beat tonight.

They will press us all over the pitch and send those diagonal balls into our box, looking for knock downs, like they did at their place. Hopefully, Bobby will set us up to counter this. As long as we don't have to wait to start playing if they were to go 1-0 up, I can see us knocking Gollum of his perch.

3-0 to City (Tevez, Johnson, Vinnie)

we are going to get battered.

Surprised how many thought we`d actually get a result tonight . i for one totally expected a loss tonight .
Convinced if Everton had not had all those early season injuries 4th spot would have been tied up by them now .

BIG WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my arse. been watching how shite we are, ireland discrace, kompany absolutly shit, only tevez again putting a shift in....................and as for santa cruz, he couldnt hit a fuckin barn door fron 2 yards..................what a discgrace, when the rags call us shitty city, they are only watching matches like tonight.....................c os tonight we have been fuckin shit.

no wonder tickets today were only a tenner,

anyone that bought one should ask for a re-fund!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favourites that one ^^

March 25, 2010, 05:43:29 AM
Reply #11

toffee_scot

Why is everyone invading and looking at Bluemoon? Kicking up a fuss and creating an account to have a go at them or defend Everton, its embarassing, like we are obsessed with them and what they think of us.  If they want to post 10 threads about us let them get on with it and show the obvious class they lack by ignoring it.

I agree, yes they say bad things about us but it's their own forum, why don't Everton invade the Bolton, Hull, Blackburn, Burnley and Accrington Stanley forums everytime they say something bad about us? It is embarassing and it gives our club a bad reputation.

March 25, 2010, 05:43:44 AM
Reply #12

Endless, Nameless

How can we moan about Everton acting small time and releasing DVD's for victories that would have been routine years ago when our fans are invading a Man City fansite to cry about a few messages saying they dont like us.  I dont see any fans of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Spurs and Liverpool getting all upset.

You're reading too far into this. I'm not even sure if anyone has signed up on their site, certainly not any of NSNO's more reputable members. Some are just reporting their findings and we're having a bit of fun on our site, laughing at their petulance.

March 25, 2010, 05:45:38 AM
Reply #13

Endless, Nameless

Surprised how many thought we`d actually get a result tonight . i for one totally expected a loss tonight .
Convinced if Everton had not had all those early season injuries 4th spot would have been tied up by them now .

This guy is refreshing!!

March 25, 2010, 05:47:23 AM
Reply #14

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
You're reading too far into this. I'm not even sure if anyone has signed up on their site, certainly not any of NSNO's more reputable members. Some are just reporting their findings and we're having a bit of fun on our site, laughing at their petulance.

Thanks mate, appreciate that...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."