November 22, 2017, 09:59:11 AM

Author Topic: BlueMoon Highlights  (Read 7301 times)

March 25, 2010, 05:47:39 AM
Reply #15

Gash

Global Moderator
You're reading too far into this. I'm not even sure if anyone has signed up on their site, certainly not any of NSNO's more reputable members. Some are just reporting their findings and we're having a bit of fun on our site, laughing at their petulance.

Vermillion is. Last time I looked a couple of months ago, one thread was him and another Evertonian argueing about Jagielka on a Lescott thread. It's was funny, but slightly emabarrassing.

deCoubertin

March 25, 2010, 05:47:58 AM
Reply #16

Amata

I agree, yes they say bad things about us but it's their own forum, why don't Everton invade the Bolton, Hull, Blackburn, Burnley and Accrington Stanley forums everytime they say something bad about us? It is embarassing and it gives our club a bad reputation.

Because no-one is bothered what they think, just what City fans think.  It makes us look bitter and jealous.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

March 25, 2010, 05:48:28 AM
Reply #17

Endless, Nameless

Thanks mate, appreciate that...

What? Did you sign up and start slagging them off on bluemoon?

If so I honestly didn't know.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

March 25, 2010, 05:48:56 AM
Reply #18

.Rimbo.

This guy is refreshing!!

I prefer their more well-thought out comments about our small-time fans, sitting in Woodison Park, waiting for City to come for our Cup Final and twiddling our thumbs over our mighty neighbours Liverpool and just being a shitty little small insignificant club. I mean, the reason we lost is that the ref was as bent as Graham Norton and we got lucky; we played the long ball up to the big man and got the flick ons like typical Everton do. Boring old Everton who play like Bolton with Gollum for a manager and then they played like Brazil '70 but just couldn't break our stubborn defence down. Then they'll just bid buttons and take Jagielka, Heitinga, Arteta, Fellaini and Pienaar out of our poor little hands without any sort of struggle. With Bobby in charge they can win the league you know.

Errrr....go and fuck yourselves.

March 25, 2010, 05:49:25 AM
Reply #19

Jamokachi

You've not registered to gloat though, you've been a member there for ages.

March 25, 2010, 05:49:47 AM
Reply #20

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
What? Did you sign up and start slagging them off on bluemoon?

If so I honestly didn't know.

Verms is Gwladiator I think

March 25, 2010, 05:49:52 AM
Reply #21

Amata

I know you post on there quite often and have done for a while Verm so im not getting at you.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

March 25, 2010, 05:50:00 AM
Reply #22

.Rimbo.

lolol You "live there permanently" according to one member Verms ;)

March 25, 2010, 05:50:36 AM
Reply #23

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 25, 2010, 05:51:35 AM
Reply #24

Endless, Nameless

Woops. Well you're not the type I was having a go at, anyway.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

March 25, 2010, 05:51:39 AM
Reply #25

toffee_scot

You're reading too far into this. I'm not even sure if anyone has signed up on their site, certainly not any of NSNO's more reputable members. Some are just reporting their findings and we're having a bit of fun on our site, laughing at their petulance.

I've had a look at the Bluemoon site and there seems to be a few Evertonians that have signed up including one person called 'Darker shade of blue'.

I've seen Liverpool fans and Man Utd fans sign up to other Everton forums and take the piss out of us and I know how annoying that is, therefore I don't like the idea of our own fans invading other forums and causing a stir.

March 25, 2010, 06:01:53 AM
Reply #26

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Essex Yid used to post on here, good poster and knew his stuff and knew everything about Spurs. Him and Cpleigh used to bum eachother ;)

Plus those piss take Spurs vids were hilarious

March 25, 2010, 06:31:31 AM
Reply #27

.Rimbo.

Essex Yid used to post on here, good poster and knew his stuff and knew everything about Spurs. Him and Cpleigh used to bum eachother ;)

Plus those piss take Spurs vids were hilarious

Yeah...remember SussexYid as well? Nice peeps them.

March 25, 2010, 07:00:31 AM
Reply #28

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
lolol You "live there permanently" according to one member Verms ;)

And that member is actually an Evertonian.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 25, 2010, 07:00:57 AM
Reply #29

.Rimbo.

And that member is actually an Evertonian.

Haha, I know. Which team were you supporting tonight, sonny jim?