November 24, 2017, 02:36:12 AM

Author Topic: Rodwell  (Read 2356 times)

March 25, 2010, 05:54:47 AM
Read 2356 times

.Rimbo.

Special mention to him for the Arteta goal. Nice dummy by Cahill and a nice finish but what a driving run from Jack.

He makes my dick twitch when he's up for it and on-form.

deCoubertin

March 25, 2010, 05:55:27 AM
Reply #1

JAGIARTEHEITHILL

mine too

March 25, 2010, 05:55:44 AM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

Plenty more to come from him, my friend

March 25, 2010, 05:55:48 AM
Reply #3

Endless, Nameless

Special mention to him for the Arteta goal. Nice dummy by Cahill and a nice finish but what a driving run from Jack.

He makes my dick twitch when he's up for it and on-form.

Calm down Moby  ;)

Nah, he is a great player. He seems to offer something in all areas of the pitch so I really don't know where he'll end up!!
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

March 25, 2010, 05:56:44 AM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Rather exciting to think of the Player he will almost certainly turn into in a few years, just really hope it's with us.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 25, 2010, 05:57:57 AM
Reply #5

.Rimbo.

Calm down Moby  ;)

Nah, he is a great player. He seems to offer something in all areas of the pitch so I really don't know where he'll end up!!

I hope you mean position-wise and not club-wise ;)

I know Craig! When I look back to last season I was impressed, yes, but if I compare him to this season he seems to have been playing within himself a bit. He loves to stretch his legs and get across the grass and I really am a fan of him in that Gerrard role running at people because he has a superb engine!

For me, that should be his future position but priority is holding on to him.

March 25, 2010, 06:27:44 AM
Reply #6

AidyEFC9

Lets not get too carried away lads like the commentators do, apart from that he basically did fuck all, and moments before when breaking, his poor touch let a city player get a tackle in on him so he ain't consistently great just yet but he's definitely a prospect!.

Lets not over hype him too quickly aye.

March 25, 2010, 06:29:56 AM
Reply #7

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
It was a superb run mind, blinding stuff.  Watched it 20 times on replay just now, and his balance, composure, strength, speed of foot and mind was off the chart on that run.  (Almost as good as Neville in my sig....)

See how he develops.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

March 25, 2010, 06:31:01 AM
Reply #8

Dublin Toffee

Lads any truth to this? Some United fans on here reckon he was benched tonight because he was meeting with United officials

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055637826&page=1169

Read from post #17529 onwards.
Nothing you can say could tear me away from Magaye

March 25, 2010, 06:56:31 AM
Reply #9

AidyEFC9

I reckon its bollocks, Moyesy said he picked up an hamstring strain in training Tuesday and was a bit surprised at him galloping along down the line like that, but he's been on the bench for a few games now so its not like he's been dropped or anything is it.

But I've got a mate who's a United fan and he keeps telling me that Rodwell is there player next season aswell, and he seems to think for between 8-10 million, but he ain't got a clue, i don't think he's going anywhere but if he was to go it would be for more than that!

March 25, 2010, 06:58:52 AM
Reply #10

Endless, Nameless

From looking at that, they're implying he did it on the sly and thus was on the bench as punishment. If that was true he wouldn't even be on the bench, never mind getting some play time.

March 25, 2010, 07:00:32 AM
Reply #11

.Rimbo.

I reckon its bollocks, Moyesy said he picked up an hamstring strain in training Tuesday and was a bit surprised at him galloping along down the line like that, but he's been on the bench for a few games now so its not like he's been dropped or anything is it.

But I've got a mate who's a United fan and he keeps telling me that Rodwell is there player next season aswell, and he seems to think for between 8-10 million, but he ain't got a clue, i don't think he's going anywhere but if he was to go it would be for more than that!

8-10 million is bollocks mate. Disregard such rumours straight away.

March 25, 2010, 07:04:20 AM
Reply #12

Ridge

Lads any truth to this? Some United fans on here reckon he was benched tonight because he was meeting with United officials

United fans believe everyone secretly wants to go there, especially when any interest has been shown. They don't need encouragement, plus would Moyes bring him on after supposedly just finding out that he had been meeting with another clubs representatives.

He has been immense when he's been brought on in the big games recently, he offers so much skill going forward it seems slightly perverse that many times its been mentioned that he may be moving backwards. Long term with Jagielka, Heitinga and Fellaini, I can't see him being restrained to defensive duties. He can do that as well later in the game or when needed.

Earlier in the season he was playing every game and often in important roles with responsibility. Now we've got many of them back, he's been freed up to be more creative. It does make you think what it'll be like, when Fellaini finds that form and when Billy is more settled and involved.

March 25, 2010, 07:04:52 AM
Reply #13

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

If that was true then surely he wouldn't have played at all?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 25, 2010, 07:05:32 AM
Reply #14

Endless, Nameless

From looking at that, they're implying he did it on the sly and thus was on the bench as punishment. If that was true he wouldn't even be on the bench, never mind getting some play time.
If that was true then surely he wouldn't have played at all?

Great minds think alike. Or rather, decent minds quickly point out the stupid.