November 24, 2017, 12:50:53 AM

Author Topic: Wolves v Everton  (Read 27880 times)

March 26, 2010, 03:53:50 AM
Reply #30

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Its gonna be a tricky game. i hope they try and play footy cos i think we will do them

Simply simply lovely

March 26, 2010, 04:03:27 AM
Reply #31

Thom

Administrator
Yakubu in for Saha as the only change to yesterday's team.

1-0 scrappy win for us. Yakubu to pop up with the winner late on.

March 26, 2010, 04:56:29 AM
Reply #32

cantoffee

Tend to disagree, I am a Bily fan but this will be a scrappy game, not something Bily is suited to right now.

I agree, I hope Anichebe is back because his physicality could be useful against them. This is the type of game Cahill will relish, I think we could see him have another good game on his return to form for this run-in.

March 26, 2010, 06:16:06 AM
Reply #33

sharpattack

If we can't stuff them, then what's the point?
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

March 26, 2010, 06:58:34 AM
Reply #34

irishtoffee

would love to see us go 3 up by half time. not just for the comfort but i'd really like nash to get a run out. he was all set to come on against city about 3 times. must be hard being second to one of the best keepers in the league. hasn't played a premier league game in years.

March 26, 2010, 09:31:26 AM
Reply #35

.Rimbo.

Tend to disagree, I am a Bily fan but this will be a scrappy game, not something Bily is suited to right now.

Bilya' will score our second coming off the bench though mate ;) Trust me.

March 26, 2010, 12:33:17 PM
Reply #36

Sprooly

bad news here, that this is the only saturday match not being shown in australia :(

so ill have to stream it

March 26, 2010, 02:32:00 PM
Reply #37

Derek

It's not exactly Box Office.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 26, 2010, 02:48:38 PM
Reply #38

Nabel

bad news here, that this is the only saturday match not being shown in australia :(

so ill have to stream it

Yeah it is on Foxtel... Fox 1 at 1:00am

Chelsea v Aston Villa. FOX SPORTS' Viewer's Choice: Push the red button on Channel 502 to select from: Chelsea v Aston Villa; Birmingham v Arsenal; Hull City v Fulham; Tottenham v Portsmouth; and Wolverhampton v Everton.

March 26, 2010, 04:57:50 PM
Reply #39

DannyR

this

We'll need men on the pitch, not lanky boys. May as well put Fellaini's Mistress out there!!  ;D
100% man me Callum, even though i'm listening to glee at the moment in lesson :-*
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

March 26, 2010, 06:31:21 PM
Reply #40

benuski

OS is now reporting that Howard is doubtful.... looking like Nash will finally get his first Premier League start.  Although they'll probably have to chain Howard down to prevent him from running out onto the field
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 07:34:44 PM by benuski »

March 26, 2010, 06:46:01 PM
Reply #41

nomorechang

RIP
http://www.the-wolf.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=47185

This is what a few of their fans think ....... quite fair for opposition , even if a bit naive
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

March 26, 2010, 07:24:36 PM
Reply #42

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They won't worry us. They think Heitinga plays right back.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

March 26, 2010, 08:02:43 PM
Reply #43

Endless, Nameless

http://www.the-wolf.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=47185

This is what a few of their fans think ....... quite fair for opposition , even if a bit naive

Some incredibly down to earth people on there. Nice to see.

My only concern is that the 4-5-1 will be matched by Everton and they have better players than us.For that reason I would be happy with a point.Predict 1-1.

Effing tough game.

Everton are like what we could be in a couple of seasons time if we can stay up an build.

A point would be decent me thinks, a win superb. They are a tough nut to crack, and have quality too.

Tough game and I have us down for a 2-1 loss, but don't write us off just yet!

Their away form is very similar to ours interestingly, but as has been said, their 4-5-1 is very formidable! Whoever plays the holding role, whether it be Mancienne or Henry, it is vital they work on Cahill!

Should be a great game and great atmosphere though!

Not bad at all. I have no problem with their club or fans, I just think Mick McCarthy is a grade A twat.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

March 26, 2010, 09:11:39 PM
Reply #44

American Evertonian

A gutting 1-1

They have been playing well in their last few matches. A bit worried TBH.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.