November 19, 2017, 10:08:56 PM

Author Topic: Wolves v Everton  (Read 27808 times)

March 26, 2010, 10:12:14 PM
Reply #45

RICH

0-3 think we will to strong for them

March 27, 2010, 04:39:04 AM
Reply #46

slothzen

They have been playing well in their last few matches. A bit worried TBH.

Fine, so they're on form, we've heard it a thousand times by now... but they're WOLVES, they gotta go down at some point.  And we are in the best, or at least on par with the best, form in prem atm, so it'll be us...tomorrow!

0 - 2. Saha and Osman.

March 27, 2010, 07:06:25 AM
Reply #47

Dr. Sponge

Howard
Neville Jagielka Distin Baines
Arteta Heitinga Osman Pienaar
Cahill
Yakubu

0-1 Cahill

March 27, 2010, 11:28:53 AM
Reply #48

Sprooly

Yeah it is on Foxtel... Fox 1 at 1:00am

Chelsea v Aston Villa. FOX SPORTS' Viewer's Choice: Push the red button on Channel 502 to select from: Chelsea v Aston Villa; Birmingham v Arsenal; Hull City v Fulham; Tottenham v Portsmouth; and Wolverhampton v Everton.
really? cos when i was at the gym they had the add and i swear it didnt have the everton wolves game!

oh well im happy (might need to get my eyes checked though :P )

EDIT: just had a  look and  FOX SPORTS’ Viewer’s Choice: Push the red button on Channel 502 to select from: Chelsea v Aston Villa; Birmingham v Arsenal; Hull City v Fulham; Tottenham v Portsmouth; and West Ham v Stoke.

EDITED AGAIN: just got to my dads and had a look on the foxtel and appears what u said was true and the fox guide on the website was wrong. and i have a look on the fox sports website and they say everton are not being shown, but when i go in my guide on my fox box it says everton is being shown :S so confused :(
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 03:20:26 PM by Sprooly »

March 27, 2010, 03:27:21 PM
Reply #49

Youngy09

Almost guaranteed that Doyle will score if he is fit as I think he is awful. Hopefully we will get an early goal and relax, we don't want them to just defend like Bolton, although we did break them down in the end. I'm going to put a little bet on Heitinga to get off the mark today. 8/1 to score anytime. He's surely due a goal. I reckon 1-3 Arteta, Cahill and Heitinga, with Doyle for them.

March 27, 2010, 03:52:14 PM
Reply #50

Midfield General

I'll go for a 1-0 win Baines with a lethal free kick

March 27, 2010, 04:09:27 PM
Reply #51

Derek

Woke up feeling positive today. They're not very good, but have put together a good run. If we go out with confidence we'll simply outplay them. A goal or two in the first half hour and it'll be a great day for the blues!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 27, 2010, 07:12:16 PM
Reply #52

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Just been the pub and they have very 3 o clock game bar everton. WTF

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2010, 07:22:01 PM
Reply #53

Derek

Have a bet on us to win this today. Have a second accumulator bet for us, Fulham and Chelsea to all win. Nice return on that one if it comes off.

Put a third bet on those four games predicting the score line and the return is a tidy £11,000. It'll never happen but I'll buy and post you all beers if I do! :woohoo:
Clarion Call.

March 27, 2010, 07:28:51 PM
Reply #54

Youngy09

Have a bet on us to win this today. Have a second accumulator bet for us, Fulham and Chelsea to all win. Nice return on that one if it comes off.

Put a third bet on those four games predicting the score line and the return is a tidy £11,000. It'll never happen but I'll buy and post you all beers if I do! :woohoo:

Is that not 3 games??? But I hope you you win, I want a free beer. I've put a fiver on Heitninga to score and a fiver to score 1st.

March 27, 2010, 07:34:58 PM
Reply #55

Derek

Whoops!

Tottenham to win too, that makes it four.
Clarion Call.

March 27, 2010, 07:39:12 PM
Reply #56

Youngy09

Portsmouth are 16/1 to beat Spurs today. That would be good in an accumulator!

March 27, 2010, 07:40:39 PM
Reply #57

Derek

Playing it safe a bit, if those four win (good chance) then I'll get a few nights out and a big dinner with the girlfriend out of it.
Clarion Call.

March 27, 2010, 07:52:31 PM
Reply #58

Gumpinio

Any news on Howards injury?
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

March 27, 2010, 08:07:15 PM
Reply #59

.Rimbo.

Come on you fuckin' blue boys. I need a comfortable win today. I just hope Arteta makes it.