November 22, 2017, 07:10:13 PM

Author Topic: Wolves v Everton  (Read 27865 times)

March 27, 2010, 08:13:58 PM
Reply #60

Gary Iceman

: Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Rodwell, Heitinga, Cahill, Pienaar, Saha. Subs: Nash, Hibbert, Yobo, Bilyaletdinov, Yakubu, Gosling, Senderos.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 27, 2010, 08:14:54 PM
Reply #61

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Should be enough to see of Wolves.

Gives Arteta a break anyway.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 27, 2010, 08:15:26 PM
Reply #62

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
: Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Rodwell, Heitinga, Cahill, Pienaar, Saha. Subs: Nash, Hibbert, Yobo, Bilyaletdinov, Yakubu, Gosling, Senderos.

It is okay and should be enough but would like to see Yakubu and Bily at some point.

March 27, 2010, 08:15:48 PM
Reply #63

Gary Iceman

good to see howards ok :)
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 27, 2010, 08:16:03 PM
Reply #64

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Come on you fuckin' blue boys. I need a comfortable win today. I just hope Arteta makes it.

He hasn't :(  We should still have enough to do em though.

March 27, 2010, 08:20:41 PM
Reply #65

RedWhiteandBLUE

good to see howards ok :)

i know moyes wouldn't let him play if he was really hurt but i'm sure he's sore, lets hope it doesn't have a visible effect on his game.  and its a bummer about arteta but hopefully saha will pound in a few, I had a dream he did just that.

March 27, 2010, 08:26:00 PM
Reply #66

cantoffee

not sure I like a central midfield of rodwell, heitinga and cahill, probably the least creative individuals we could put out

March 27, 2010, 08:31:35 PM
Reply #67

Derek

Pienaar can carry us creatively! :)
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 27, 2010, 08:41:21 PM
Reply #68

cantoffee

Pienaar can carry us creatively! :)

Let`s hope so, if not I can see it being hoofball and hoping for a Saha wonder goal.

March 27, 2010, 08:42:25 PM
Reply #69

.Rimbo.

Let`s hope so, if not I can see it being hoofball and hoping for a Saha wonder goal.

Which hes more than capable of!

I'm expecting a scrappy affair now but hopefully we'll have too much for them. We should have, anyway.

March 27, 2010, 08:44:04 PM
Reply #70

Derek

They can only make it scrappy if we don't get in their faces and pass it round them. :)
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 27, 2010, 08:56:10 PM
Reply #71

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No excuse for hoofball even with that midfield.

Johnny, Osman, Pienaar and Rodwell are more than capable of being able to play.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 27, 2010, 08:56:17 PM
Reply #72

howard1334

das
anyone else questioning why Rodwell Replaced Arteta instead of moving osman to the middle and playing either billy or anichebe at RM... Whatever I am not the manager... But thats what i would have done

March 27, 2010, 08:57:37 PM
Reply #73

.Rimbo.

anyone else questioning why Rodwell Replaced Arteta instead of moving osman to the middle and playing either billy or anichebe at RM... Whatever I am not the manager... But thats what i would have done

He doesn't like playing Bilyaletdinov.

March 27, 2010, 08:58:53 PM
Reply #74

cantoffee

He doesn't like playing Bilyaletdinov.

and Anichebe is still injured