November 24, 2017, 07:56:42 AM

Author Topic: Reyes in on loan?  (Read 4357 times)

December 22, 2009, 05:01:29 PM
Read 4357 times

Trowel

Reports in Spain claim Everton have made a move to sign former Arsenal star Jose Antonio Reyes’s on a 6-month loan contract.

http://community.footballpools.com/blog/2009/12/22/everton-to-sign-former-arsenal-star-jose-antonio-reyes-on-6-month-loan/
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

deCoubertin

December 22, 2009, 05:02:52 PM
Reply #1

Murf666

Sounds like a good idea.  Some width would be nice.  With a loan, we haven't got much to lose.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 22, 2009, 05:32:10 PM
Reply #2

ilikebrunettes

would love it to happen, but i cant see him wanting to come back. Plus the manager now at Atlectico, was the one who took him to Benfica... would suggest he rates him
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

December 22, 2009, 05:47:11 PM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Fantastic talent. Feel he would be far more equiped mentally and physically for the Prem now

December 22, 2009, 05:48:57 PM
Reply #4

Jamokachi

Could become a Pienaar/Arteta type purchase. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

December 22, 2009, 06:00:28 PM
Reply #5

ilikebrunettes

every Atletico game i have watched this season, Reyes has been involved! Why would they send him out on loan?

December 22, 2009, 06:09:01 PM
Reply #6

Haile GAZrselassie

every athletico game I'VE seen this season, reyes has not been on the pitch.

would be a great signing though. excellent talent and has the versatility moyes loves.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 22, 2009, 06:13:15 PM
Reply #7

Trowel

If Atletico sell Aguero, I'd be surprised to see them also let Reyes leave.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

December 22, 2009, 06:14:55 PM
Reply #8

ilikebrunettes

every athletico game I'VE seen this season, reyes has not been on the pitch.

would be a great signing though. excellent talent and has the versatility moyes loves.

mate, he has been involved in 19 games this season. And amazingly, the majority have come since Qique Sanches Flores took over (the guy who took him to Benfica).

He is in the new managers plans

December 22, 2009, 07:10:39 PM
Reply #9

Midfield General

Could become a Pienaar/Arteta type purchase. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
I concur, fingers crossed also

December 22, 2009, 07:41:46 PM
Reply #10

Haile GAZrselassie

mate, he has been involved in 19 games this season. And amazingly, the majority have come since Qique Sanches Flores took over (the guy who took him to Benfica).

He is in the new managers plans

not seen many athletico games admittedly, but the ones i have i think i've seen him start maybe twice.

even then he's been ineffective, fair fucks i've you've seen more of him than i have but i was more passing comment on what i saw of him at seville and arsenal. players of that quality are always welcome here.

like you say though, might prove difficult now that florez is back.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 22, 2009, 07:49:08 PM
Reply #11

ilikebrunettes

id love him to come MGP, the player who tore la liga up at Sevilla.. the one who drove the fear of god into Utd, until those butchers the Nevilles kicked him into submission..... is most welcome here.

Sadly i fear its lazy journo work, he was linked with us in the summer. Just a rehash... forgetting the facts of who is the manager now

December 22, 2009, 08:31:32 PM
Reply #12

DannyR

I would like him to come in. and a loan is our best way of sigining people in the winter tranfer window
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 22, 2009, 09:13:03 PM
Reply #13

toffee_scot

Atletico are just like us, they are a couple of points off the relegation zone, they will probably want to keep him. I wouldn't say no to him joining but I think it is unlikely.

December 23, 2009, 03:09:08 AM
Reply #14

Билялетдинов

id love him to come MGP, the player who tore la liga up at Sevilla.. the one who drove the fear of god into Utd, until those butchers the Nevilles kicked him into submission..... is most welcome here.

Sadly i fear its lazy journo work, he was linked with us in the summer. Just a rehash... forgetting the facts of who is the manager now

he's shit then.