November 18, 2017, 11:45:17 PM

Author Topic: Manny wants to come home?  (Read 10858 times)

December 22, 2009, 07:06:23 PM
Reply #15

dunkster

he was unfit and not fully focused last time. Didnt he have a bit of a problem with the law out there? Having said that, his last few performances were brilliant. Its a definite yes from me.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

deCoubertin

December 22, 2009, 07:07:52 PM
Reply #16

Midfield General

A loan deal would suit both parties well if we can get anything close to the form he showed the first time around then great.

December 22, 2009, 07:22:32 PM
Reply #17

Dr. Sponge

News Of The World..... ::)

December 22, 2009, 07:29:14 PM
Reply #18

montanatoffeefan

News Of The World..... ::)

They will probably keep pulling out this story every winter for the next five years.
Everton forever.

December 22, 2009, 07:36:42 PM
Reply #19

Gash

Global Moderator
Doesn't actually mention him wanting to come back. No quotes or anything. Pinch of salt at the moment for me. I'm one of the undecided. Moments of brilliance mixed with total lack of interest.

December 22, 2009, 07:37:00 PM
Reply #20

Ong-Timus Prime

They will probably keep pulling out this story every winter for the next five years.

Just 5?
if you know yer history...

December 22, 2009, 07:43:57 PM
Reply #21

Trowel

The story about Manny wanting to leave appears genuine, the move to Everton is NOTW's 2+2=5 - but it's not as though him leaving won't be noticed by Moyes...

http://loco4losche.com/12-21-09---Fernandes-leaving-VCF-in-January-for-more-playing-time-in-run-up-to-World-Cup-.php

There are some rumors coming out of Valencia that Portuguese midfielder Manuel Fernandes might want to leave the club in January on loan in order to get more playing time.

Fernandes has just come back from a long spell on the sideline recovering from a leg injury. He made his season debut against Lille OSC in the Europa League earlier this month, and was used as a late sub on Sunday against Deportivo La Coruña.

"Manelele" has been told by Portugal manager Carlos Quieroz that if he doesn't get playing time with Valencia in the second half of this season, that he won't be considered for the Portuguese squad that will be going to South Africa in the summer to play in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

Radio 9 in Valencia is reporting that Fernandes has told his agent to look around for teams that would be willing to take him on loan.

Italian champions FC Internazionale Milano (lead by Portuguese manager José Mourinho) and Tottenham Hotspur FC of England are said to be interested.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

December 22, 2009, 08:38:05 PM
Reply #22

fast lane

Yes please.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

December 22, 2009, 08:48:21 PM
Reply #23

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

December 22, 2009, 09:06:41 PM
Reply #24

toffee_scot

If we do get Manny, let's hope he can make an impression as soon as possible, rather than having to wait until April.

December 22, 2009, 09:51:35 PM
Reply #25

Chris

Administrator
The lad has got fantastic talent. I'd love us to sign him again.

December 22, 2009, 09:54:49 PM
Reply #26

Ong-Timus Prime

Would love to have him here again. Although I wouldn't trust Valencia with any loan signings after the debacle with Banega
if you know yer history...

December 22, 2009, 10:31:33 PM
Reply #27

blob

would be great, if true. undoubted quality.

December 22, 2009, 10:37:43 PM
Reply #28

Thom

Administrator
I'd definitely like to see him here again, but like Gash said there's no direct quotes anywhere so I can't see it happening.

December 22, 2009, 10:52:52 PM
Reply #29

Trowel

The Mirror take it one step closer with a quote from his agent mentioning us... yikes!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-poised-to-sign-Portuguese-star-on-loan-article266333.html

Everton poised to sign Portuguese star on loan

Valencia midfielder Manuel Fernandes is having talks with Everton about returning to Goodison Park for a third spell.

Portuguese international Fernandes, 23, has had two loan spells at Everton and nearly moved to Merseyside in a £12million switch before going to Valencia.

But Fernandes is not in Valencia’s long-term plans and president Manuel Llorente is ready to let him go out on loan to boost the midfielder’s World Cup chances and also ease the Spanish club’s wage bill.

Agent Jorge Mendes said: “To have any chance of playing at the World Cup he needs minutes and matches and Everton is a serious chance.”

Everton boss David Moyes has little cash to spend and a short-term loan deal could be a good solution as he still remains a big fan of Fernandes, despite a complex transfer tug-of-war in the past.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news