November 22, 2017, 07:05:17 PM

Author Topic: Manny wants to come home?  (Read 10882 times)

December 23, 2009, 02:14:03 AM
Reply #45

MmmBlueRamirez

billy boy and manny in same midfield. we,d be fucked. 2 lazy bastards who defo wouldn,t help us should we still be near the bottom come end of january. lee carsley all is forgiven. should of offered him the 2 years he was after.

Carsley is so good, hes not even brought on as a sub whan the manager wants to shut up shop and hold on to a draw.

He'll be back in the chamspionship by the end of january.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

December 23, 2009, 02:36:15 AM
Reply #46

jayd

some of moyes best buys av been championship players. (cahill,jagielka,lescott). what i,m saying is the blues cant afford the luxury of players like fernandes at the moment. 2 good games out of him isn,t good enough. we dont know when our better players( arteta, jags, neville) are gonna be back so we need to make ourselves solid again. thats why i mentioned carsley.
once a blue always a blue!  r you reading this rooney you twat?

December 23, 2009, 02:45:44 AM
Reply #47

MmmBlueRamirez

some of moyes best buys av been championship players. (cahill,jagielka,lescott). what i,m saying is the blues cant afford the luxury of players like fernandes at the moment. 2 good games out of him isn,t good enough. we dont know when our better players( arteta, jags, neville) are gonna be back so we need to make ourselves solid again. thats why i mentioned carsley.

We need players that have that creative spark, a bit of pace, an eye fo rthe pass that unlocks the defence. That is Manny. Hopefully he'd be as keen as mustard with the WC coming up and physically fit this time around(although rumour has it hes not played that much).

December 23, 2009, 02:47:54 AM
Reply #48

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Carsley won't make us solid.

We do need a player that does the unexpected though. Fernandes would give us that. He may even get the best out of Jo as at present, no one is playing to his strengths.

We do have many solid hard working players, perhaps Fernandes is worth another shot.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 23, 2009, 02:54:32 AM
Reply #49

MmmBlueRamirez

Carsley won't make us solid.

We do need a player that does the unexpected though. Fernandes would give us that. He may even get the best out of Jo as at present, no one is playing to his strengths.

We do have many solid hard working players, perhaps Fernandes is worth another shot.

What are they?

December 23, 2009, 03:08:23 AM
Reply #50

jayd

what i said was with the benefit of hindsite we should of give carsley the 2 years he was looking for. after all since neville has been injured the team hasent been the same. and lets face it he defo would of got his fair share of games. the last thing we need is some portugese prick who,s fucked us off twice before. birmingham had one attack on sunday worth note and scored. could you see him grafting his arse off for the cause,coz i cant. their are to many players in the team at the moment not pulling their weight, we dont need another one. were fifth from bottom not fifth. there is a difference.

December 23, 2009, 03:10:54 AM
Reply #51

jayd

or sixth from bottom. the points the same!

December 23, 2009, 04:18:34 AM
Reply #52

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
omg
omg
omg
omg
omg

Holy shit. Blargs has been possessed by a teenage girl. No wonder the post count is through the roof.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2009, 04:32:59 AM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I could think of no other reaction mate.

She was nice though ;)
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 23, 2009, 04:36:07 AM
Reply #54

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Manny has pace? Does he Shit. He always looked pedestrian to me.  He has a great eye for a pass so a short term loan would do but I dont see it happening.

December 23, 2009, 04:36:08 AM
Reply #55

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Just messing and tired of all the serious posts on here. This place reflects exactly the feeling around Goodison. Despair and depression.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2009, 04:38:55 AM
Reply #56

MmmBlueRamirez

Manny has pace? Does he Shit. He always looked pedestrian to me.  He has a great eye for a pass so a short term loan would do but I dont see it happening.
I thought he had decent pace when he could be arsed to use it.

December 23, 2009, 06:22:57 AM
Reply #57

AidyEFC9

As much as id like to see him being brought in, i don't think we'd see the best of him this time round either, he's only recently just recovered from a broken leg and will need time to get fit and we haven't got that time to give him, we need people who are ready as soon as!

As good as he is i dont think we'd see the best of him due to lack of fitness but if Moyesy fancies giving him ago i wouldnt complain.

December 23, 2009, 06:24:44 AM
Reply #58

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Just got back from a broken leg? He broke that over a year ago!
- Walt Disney

December 23, 2009, 06:40:54 AM
Reply #59

ally2

Carsley talk laughable.  Manny is total quality and we may need him if Arteta's no good long term.  He's growing up and loans with a point to prove are perfect for January signings.  How many can we have though?