October 21, 2019, 04:09:05 AM

Author Topic: Everton v West Ham United  (Read 35032 times)

March 28, 2010, 05:43:29 PM
Read 35032 times

Gary Iceman

2-0 for me..johnny "the collosus" heitinga and pienaar as the scorers.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

April 04, 2010, 08:54:46 PM
Reply #1

Gary Iceman

I would rather he sits this out and we have him back for Villa

this
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

April 04, 2010, 09:26:18 PM
Reply #2

Gary Iceman

Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Bilyaletdinov, Heitinga, Cahill, Pienaar, Saha

April 04, 2010, 09:48:22 PM
Reply #3

Gary Iceman

isnt wallace a RW or RM wouldnt mind seein him come on if we go a few goals up

April 04, 2010, 09:57:22 PM
Reply #4

Gary Iceman

Wow, I didn't look that closely at the bench. Wow, we're back to our bare bones again.

certainly looks that way

April 04, 2010, 10:20:33 PM
Reply #5

Gary Iceman

fuckinell saha.was you aiming for the corner flag with that freekick then

April 04, 2010, 10:25:45 PM
Reply #6

Gary Iceman

April 04, 2010, 10:38:27 PM
Reply #7

Gary Iceman

April 04, 2010, 11:19:44 PM
Reply #8

Gary Iceman

April 04, 2010, 11:20:15 PM
Reply #9

Gary Iceman

we looked like were havent been bothered in the 2nd half.