October 17, 2019, 12:46:37 PM

Author Topic: Everton v West Ham United  (Read 34898 times)

March 28, 2010, 05:56:36 PM
Read 34898 times

Always a Toffeeman

arteta probably out from reports im readin, so id expect rodwell to start again, same team i think or maybe osman in artetas role and anichebe back to play on right. saha will start, he is now a moyes favourite and he seems to prefer him to yak. just hope zola is still there. a new manager could give new life
 #formerly efc for life

April 05, 2010, 07:08:04 AM
Reply #1

Always a Toffeeman

i watched the match on sky today and have noticed a few things, firstly yes this was a shite result, but it was all due to our own downfall. i think moyes has to take some of the blame today. i agreed to a point with the starting line up, maybe yak for saha but mainly it was ok. pienaar i thought was awful today. a lot of the ball no final creativity. he went down every other second, we dont need players like that, that gives the ball back to west ham and invites an attack. as well as that he didnt track back as much as he should have, osman was no where, i'm not one of the ones who blame him constantly because i do believe he is a good solid player, but today hardly had the ball and didnt go looking. saha is jus disinterested. heitinga was very good, solid on ball won headers, i thought jags was good as well. bily i thought was good too. looked dangerous tackled looked up for it. but yet moyes takes him off instead of pienaar or even osman when he looked dangerous. he has had hardly any game time and still managed 5 goals. thats a good achievement. baines totally solid. but if you want to blame anyone for this defeat its neville osman, pienaar or saha. simple as
 #formerly efc for life