November 17, 2018, 12:42:04 AM

Author Topic: Everton v West Ham United  (Read 30304 times)

April 03, 2010, 02:00:53 AM
Read 30304 times

Fern

Here we go, we all expect to hammer them like we expected against Wolves but we could be playing them at the wrong time. They'll basically be fighting for their manager. With Arteta out, I'm worried. Let's hope we don't frustrate ourselves and our crowd is the 12th man!

April 05, 2010, 12:09:39 AM
Reply #1

Fern

No it was, why should we of buried them? So what if we beat manure and chelsea? This was a differrent game they're fighting for their manager and prem survival - it was a bad time to face them. You can't always play at the level we beat the top 4 teams. I for one def didn't think we'd "batter" them.

The second goal was coming and we switched off - tiem and time again we don't handle direct, long or early crosses well, no matter what the game is.

April 05, 2010, 12:30:36 AM
Reply #2

Fern

I, like you, didn't think at the beginning that we would batter them, but still I expected us to win the game by at least a goal or two. Even if West Ham are battling for survival, I thought we also had a good incentive to win as we are chasing a European cup place and on paper we should have won the game.

For sure, but we fail to do well when a team throw us a physical test as they did. Im so gutted, ruined my whole week.