November 19, 2017, 03:01:39 PM

Author Topic: The Most important USA 'footie' player  (Read 2986 times)

December 23, 2009, 05:03:19 PM
Reply #15

nomorechang

RIP
I think howard is one of the most underrated keepers of recent years. He is rarely spectacular but his positioning is world class.

For me he has been the top keeper in the league this season.  I dread to think were we would be right now without him

I'm a bit mystified by those that don't rate him ... His reflexes are fantastic , and his defenders trust him implicitly , He was a bit dodgy on shots from distance ( remember the 4 - 1 defeat by Blackburn in the FA Cup ) but he's improved no end with those .. .. He's definitely one of the better keepers in the prem , in fact if he was English , he'd be in the W Cup squad
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

deCoubertin

December 23, 2009, 07:39:21 PM
Reply #16

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'm a bit mystified by those that don't rate him ... His reflexes are fantastic , and his defenders trust him implicitly , He was a bit dodgy on shots from distance ( remember the 4 - 1 defeat by Blackburn in the FA Cup ) but he's improved no end with those .. .. He's definitely one of the better keepers in the prem , in fact if he was English , he'd be in the W Cup squad

Indeed if he was english. He would be number 1.

Only given is better for me right now.