November 22, 2017, 01:26:46 PM

Author Topic: Here's one then...  (Read 3085 times)

April 04, 2010, 05:16:49 AM
Reply #15

.Rimbo.

Never actually cried but been close on two occasions
1. Jags Goal in the Semi-Final
2. Jags against Fiorentina

So in other words Jags has nearly made me cry on two occasions, for two differnet reasons ha.

Haha. He always has me weeping out of the orifices.

deCoubertin

April 04, 2010, 05:51:03 AM
Reply #16

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
goslings goal v the shite!!!!
jags penalty winner in the semis
I have to return some videotapes.

April 04, 2010, 06:37:52 AM
Reply #17

Endless, Nameless

Jag's pen against Man U, simply because it epitomised everything I love about the club.

And Gosling's winner against Liverpool came close.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

April 04, 2010, 06:44:07 AM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
Jag's pen against Man U, simply because it epitomised everything I love about the club.

And Gosling's winner against Liverpool came close.

And Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week.

April 04, 2010, 06:47:18 AM
Reply #19

Endless, Nameless

Honestly, there's more to me than my high post count. This must be what it's like to be a woman with massive tits... or Craig David.

April 04, 2010, 09:01:14 AM
Reply #20

Craig_1878

FA Cup final in 85 when Whiteside scored in E/T. I wasn't much better the year later against the shite.

Those were the first time I cried, I was young then, and since then, life deals you shit that puts football into perspective. I still get emotional watching Everton play though. Good and bad things can bring a tear to my eye yet.

This, however much i love Everton it's just a game when it comes down to it. There's so many more important things in life.

I've only cried once over Everton which was the cup final last year, but that was mainly down to the fact i was leathered.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 04, 2010, 09:03:40 AM
Reply #21

fortune9

i have had a few!

1.when big dunc left first time!
2. when we lost to fiorentia
3. when we lost to villareal
4. when cahill missed the first pen in the semi.
Those that dont know do not matter!

April 04, 2010, 09:03:44 AM
Reply #22

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Several times

April 04, 2010, 09:11:01 AM
Reply #23

Endless, Nameless

Oh yeah... Big Dunc!

I was devastated, and mainly confused, when he left, but I vividly remember the day he re-signed. Best day of my young life. Both events had me in tears for different reasons. 

April 04, 2010, 01:14:11 PM
Reply #24

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
1994 Wimbledon and 95 United Final.  Such relief and elation.
this     and among the cry of sorrow  the final in 85 ..... my son though who has only followed Everton since the late 90ties (born in the 90ties that's why)  has never had the pleasure to cry of joy (at least not for winning something) I remember first time he cried was when we 2-0 down at halftime at Boro (ended getting a 2-2 draw)  . and he asked me with tears running,,,,,  Father,,,,,, why does Everton always lose ? .......  has remained a loyal blue ever since and still hoping for a top 7 place this year.. :thumbsup:

April 04, 2010, 02:13:36 PM
Reply #25

Derek

Way too much! It's bloody embarrassing.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 04, 2010, 03:05:39 PM
Reply #26

charlatan

At the end of the 1-1 draw with Coventry, Kendall MKIII, last day of the season where we stayed up by the skin of our teeth, was a total mess. Cup Final in 86 against those twats, but was only  10 at the time.  Cup Final 95 when we beat Man U, couldn't believe we had done it after being sunk in the November, god bless Joe Royle.

Can't remember any other occasions, but was very close and certainly welled up when Jags pen won the semi last year, especially after spending the whole of the 1st half in the Utd end after getting a ticket outside lol

April 04, 2010, 05:37:18 PM
Reply #27

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
When we lost 2-6 at the Villa in 1989.

I was only 8 and could really only remember us being good/great up to that point.

It was on the tele, which was obviously a rarerity in those days, and I couldn't believe that we were being embarrassed like that in front of the country.

April 04, 2010, 09:56:41 PM
Reply #28

Fynci

97 vs Coventry and the semi last season!

That is amazing, as those were the exact two games I was going to mention.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0