November 19, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

Author Topic: [News]Elstone rubbishes loan rumours  (Read 5021 times)

December 23, 2009, 06:20:06 PM
Reply #15

Scouse Ruletero

"We are doing our business eary this summer,the manager has give us a list"

"We have spent £6 mil more than the money we got from Lescott"

"Banega"

"Requelme"

Tried for the Sheff Utd lad, got screwed over.
Banega was a farce, perpetuated by Valencia pulling the plug on the deal and the player bottling it.

Go way with Riquelme, never happened, bullshit on the official site by some RS web designer.
Wasn't even on Elstone's watch either.

deCoubertin

December 23, 2009, 06:46:16 PM
Reply #16

sixymack

It is nice to see how fast out of the gates 1 day i think, someone can come out with an actual official club statement denying interest, useless cunts , or do you think it is a ploy to detract the media away from actual negotiations.  How you can state your not interested in those 2 players smacks of a small time club, as they say the table does not lie

December 23, 2009, 07:06:34 PM
Reply #17

richsingo

Elstone "they are two names which have not been mentioned.” ..........yet. I bet they will be come 16:30 on Feb 1st with 1/2 hour to go when window shuts (or whenever the deadline is), and we still haven't brought anyone else in. Sorry just the cynic coming out in me.

COYB

December 23, 2009, 07:27:58 PM
Reply #18

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
They should be on the radar! Reyes is absolute quality.  It is never a good thing to dismiss players like this.

For once I too agree with cpleigh. We have scrappy players, it is creativity that will pick us up.

December 23, 2009, 07:38:20 PM
Reply #19

ToffeeBlue83

I thought Reyes hated the English weather? Is so Goodison on a cold Tuesday night in January isn't going to suit him!!
I don't mind the denials just as long as we do actually sign someone come Feb 1.
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

December 23, 2009, 08:03:55 PM
Reply #20

dunkster

i would like to know who is on the list then. You aint gonna get much better than those 2 on a january loan. At least one of them should be on the radar. Even if it wasnt originaly their names mentioned you can guarantee that most names on their list will not be allowed to leave. As for the class versus battlers argument. We have more than enough players who role up their sleeves and dig in. Battlers only get you so far in the premiership, class wins it.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

December 23, 2009, 08:30:39 PM
Reply #21

Синий русский язык

wat a nob i want manny to come!!

December 23, 2009, 08:34:05 PM
Reply #22

Scouse Ruletero

It is nice to see how fast out of the gates 1 day i think, someone can come out with an actual official club statement denying interest, useless cunts , or do you think it is a ploy to detract the media away from actual negotiations.  How you can state your not interested in those 2 players smacks of a small time club, as they say the table does not lie

Hang on, you're saying because we're not interested in them, we're small time?

Come off it - firstly they aren't the only players in the world; secondly, Fernandes left under a cloud - maybe Moyes doesn't want him back at the club?; Thirdly, Reyes has been largely rubbish for several seasons. He had one good season at Arsenal four years ago. Moyes can only revitalise so many players' careers you know.

This all just smacks of 'how dare the club not be interested in our favourites'.

I don't want our club to be interested in blatant mercenaries who use our club as a stepping stone; or players who have been failing consistently elsewhere for several seasons and expect us to be the magic wand to jumpstart their careers again.

December 23, 2009, 09:48:07 PM
Reply #23

cantoffee

I see nothing wrong with denying that we've looked at the players(if it's true), although I'd like to assume we'd be looking for players of that quality or thereabouts. Moyes has said he wants experienced players and those two fit the bill.

December 23, 2009, 09:50:55 PM
Reply #24

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
The Manny links are gonna be with us forrreeevvveeeerrrrr (ehcoing kind of voice)

December 24, 2009, 12:17:49 AM
Reply #25

huck

Hang on, you're saying because we're not interested in them, we're small time?

Come off it - firstly they aren't the only players in the world; secondly, Fernandes left under a cloud - maybe Moyes doesn't want him back at the club?; Thirdly, Reyes has been largely rubbish for several seasons. He had one good season at Arsenal four years ago. Moyes can only revitalise so many players' careers you know.

This all just smacks of 'how dare the club not be interested in our favourites'.

I don't want our club to be interested in blatant mercenaries who use our club as a stepping stone; or players who have been failing consistently elsewhere for several seasons and expect us to be the magic wand to jumpstart their careers again.

Agree with Dixie on this. I said in a Manny thread I'd have him back but he did kind of snub us and I can't see Moyes taking that one lightly Reyes I only know him from Arsenal as he has not done much since. I'm more concerned with this statement being released it's starting to become a common occurrence nullify every rumour. Why? Every other club has rumours and lets them spin. Something about it that I don't like or trust. It's not just transfer rumours that I'm thinking of.
Le Berry

December 24, 2009, 12:22:34 AM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Jack Wilshere, that's a gamble worth taking.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 24, 2009, 01:10:50 AM
Reply #27

Haile GAZrselassie

Jack Wilshere, that's a gamble worth taking.

the lad is worth his weight in pink diamonds. and i absolutely love him. unbelievably so. but im not so sure he is the type we need right now. i know i put him forward the other week, but at 17, he's not got the prem experience that's going to help us just now.

a luxury we can do without at present.

m'bia is the biggest loss this club has seen in the last 10 years imo. above rooney.

im convinced if we had managed to land him in the summer we would be comfortably top half right now. and a CL prospect team with him and a fully fit and fully performing squad.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 24, 2009, 01:12:43 AM
Reply #28

Ridge

December 24, 2009, 06:02:40 AM
Reply #29

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Since when does this club ever release a statment about players coming or not or who we interested or not. They do not even release statements about players going out until they absolutely have to.
I think there is some truth in these. We have been linked with 100's of players the last 2 windows with no statements from the club issued denying the rumours.

Why deny a pointless rumour unless their is truth in it.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...