October 24, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

Author Topic: "Bily.......BIIIIILLLLLYYYY......"  (Read 2302 times)

April 06, 2010, 07:53:00 PM
Read 2302 times

MmmBlueRamirez

"You take the free kick"

"Bily....take the free kick"

"Phil, leave the freekick to Bily"

Just had a flash back to sunday. Early in the first half we get a free kick on the top left had corner of the penalty area, whilst attacking the Park end. Pip nev steps up to take the freekick but a bellowing moyes overrules his on-pitch mouthpiece and forces bily to take it  :hail: lolol :hail: lolol
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

April 06, 2010, 08:01:09 PM
Reply #1

Sres

My favourite came from the crowd, someone shouted something at the top of their voice at Howard Webb, can't remember what they said bit it came through crystal clear it was very amusing.

April 06, 2010, 08:01:38 PM
Reply #2

Murf666

I don't know why he doesn't take more set pieces.  He's better that most of what we've got.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

April 06, 2010, 08:03:50 PM
Reply #3

chang

I heard Moyes and commented in the match thread that you would of thought they would of sorted these things out before the bloody game! what do they do all week?

You could hear lots through the TV - crowd was very quiet on Sunday ?

April 06, 2010, 08:07:34 PM
Reply #4

MmmBlueRamirez

I heard Moyes and commented in the match thread that you would of thought they would of sorted these things out before the bloody game! what do they do all week?

You could hear lots through the TV - crowd was very quiet on Sunday ?

The crowd was a bit quieter than usual also I think they got the sound balance between the mircophones wrong. there was some bloke sat near the sky commentators shouting shit all match.

It pissed me off nearly as much as that fella who whistles the laurel and hardy theme tune about 50 time a match whenever someone does something shite like shoot wide or miss his pass.

April 06, 2010, 08:10:17 PM
Reply #5

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He shouted for him to get to the chopper too

April 06, 2010, 08:22:40 PM
Reply #6

MmmBlueRamirez

He shouted for him to get to the chopper too

"theres something in those trees"

April 06, 2010, 09:55:47 PM
Reply #7

Thom

Administrator
God knows why Saha took a free kick as well. Goddamn awful effort.

April 06, 2010, 10:30:54 PM
Reply #8

charlatan

"You take the free kick"

"Bily....take the free kick"

"Phil, leave the freekick to Bily"

Just had a flash back to sunday. Early in the first half we get a free kick on the top left had corner of the penalty area, whilst attacking the Park end. Pip nev steps up to take the freekick but a bellowing moyes overrules his on-pitch cockpiece and forces bily to take it  :hail: lolol :hail: lolol

Fixed it for you ;)

April 08, 2010, 01:40:49 AM
Reply #9

dunkster

just about everyone has a go at our free-kicks. especially the ones we have an outside chance of scoring from. - billy, pienaar, baines, heitinga, arteta, donovan, saha. - the list goes on. weird really.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 08, 2010, 02:18:40 AM
Reply #10

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know why he doesn't take more set pieces.  He's better that most of what we've got.
this