November 19, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

Author Topic: Bellamy  (Read 3677 times)

December 23, 2009, 09:54:02 PM
Read 3677 times

cantoffee

Sounds like he might be on his way out of man city, just wondering if you'd like to see him here on loan or on the cheap. Personally I'd take him, he'd bring pace and finishing ability along with good link up play, and when he's in form and scoring he's absolutely fantastic(best striker at man city this year). Obviously his attitude isn't the best but as long as he's playing and we're winning he wouldn't cause too many problems.

*I am not saying he's been linked or anything, just conjecture.

deCoubertin

December 23, 2009, 10:08:21 PM
Reply #1

Chris

Administrator
Was something like that wasn't it Si? Didn't Stav say on here that Bellamy claimed Moyes only talked of himself or something?

That was a good few years ago now!

December 23, 2009, 10:14:35 PM
Reply #2

cantoffee

Can't remember that, quite possible though given his history! Maybe they can resolve their differences, they're both well known for that aren't they?  ;)

December 23, 2009, 10:17:44 PM
Reply #3

Scouse Ruletero

Didn't Stav say on here that Bellamy claimed Moyes only talked of himself or something?

Just... wow.

Would have thought it would be the complete opposite.

Good player, but would probably cause problems in the dressing room.

December 23, 2009, 10:42:50 PM
Reply #4

MmmBlueRamirez

Bellend-amy is poison. Want him no where near the squad as decent as he is at footy.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 23, 2009, 11:14:27 PM
Reply #5

Bluescouse1

He said it in a paper

Said Moyes spoke only of what HE had achieved at Everton

You have got to read into why bellend would come out with this in the first place
Why would he really care if Moyes did say that.
would it disgust bellend.
No there is something more to it which we will probs never find out.
I did hear that moyes was laying down the law as to what he expected of his players and bellend just got up and walked out without going any further
he would destroy the team spirt here
too much of an ego
I would love to see someone put him right in the ground
all speed no end product.

December 23, 2009, 11:41:38 PM
Reply #6

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
The guy is a grade A cunt. Always has been always will be. He would destroy all the team spirit that Moyes has spent years building. I've never liked him even when we were younger.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 23, 2009, 11:52:07 PM
Reply #7

montanatoffeefan

Bellend-amy is poison. Want him no where near the squad as decent as he is at footy.
The guy is a grade A cunt. Always has been always will be. He would destroy all the team spirit that Moyes has spent years building. I've never liked him even when we were younger.

These. Bellamy is one of the most toxic little motherfuckers in all sport. As good as he can be on the pitch, he's so awful off the pitch, he ends up being a big negative for a team. Let him go be a 160-pound brain tumor for some other club. Hopefully, the Shite.

Better yet, lock him up with Bowyer, Barton and Diouf for a few months without food and see which one eats the others.
Everton forever.

December 23, 2009, 11:55:41 PM
Reply #8

huck

These. Bellamy is one of the most toxic little motherfuckers in all sport. As good as he can be on the pitch, he's so awful off the pitch, he ends up being a big negative for a team. Let him go be a 160-pound brain tumor for some other club. Hopefully, the Shite.

Better yet, lock him up with Bowyer, Barton and Diouf for a few months without food and see which one eats the others.

Completely agree. Too much of a liability.
Le Berry

December 24, 2009, 12:27:16 AM
Reply #9

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
He's been their best player all season so I doubt they'd let him leave and even if they did his wages would be way too much for us to afford.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 24, 2009, 01:03:23 AM
Reply #10

Haile GAZrselassie

wouldn't suit us anyway.

much more suited to a team with pace on the flanks and who counter attack at high speed. too fast for a moyes team.

robinho and SWP suit him perfectly. baines and hibbo overlapping in the final 3rd would be a waste of his time.  he'd have ran up the stairs of the lower gwladys, down the stairs to the exit, past the school, along county road and half way along the M62 by the time hibbert and baines had got to the byline.

and he's a cunt. do you know him by the way brownie? or did you as kids rather?
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 24, 2009, 01:20:14 AM
Reply #11

ilikebrunettes

He is fantastic. Another gem Moyes fucked up
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

December 24, 2009, 02:11:01 AM
Reply #12

Ridge

David Bellamy has always been overrated, he's an annoying tit.

December 24, 2009, 06:49:44 AM
Reply #13

brap.

he is such a colossal knob, doesn't bear thinking about.

December 24, 2009, 07:19:23 AM
Reply #14

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
No thanks. In the Top 5 Twats in the Prem.