November 22, 2017, 05:18:08 AM

Author Topic: Bellamy  (Read 3688 times)

December 24, 2009, 06:50:35 PM
Reply #15

ilikebrunettes

No thanks. In the Top 5 Twats in the Prem.

why? fantastic player... who is a winner, and expects everyone else to be.
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

deCoubertin

December 24, 2009, 06:57:34 PM
Reply #16

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
why? fantastic player... who is a winner, and expects everyone else to be.

He is a horrible little tw*t on the pitch.

I'd still sign him though.

I think we're starting to move away from "they have to be a great lad" in order for us to sign them. As we improve the quality of player we rely less on team bonding and more on actually being good.

That's not to say that you forego team spirit altogether, you still need to try, but everyone being mates is not the be all and end all.

December 24, 2009, 07:29:53 PM
Reply #17

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Knew him as kids through football MGP. He's from Trowbridge and I'm from Llanrumney so it was always rivalry with local schools and teams (never, ever scored past me though i'm proud to say). His kids go to my Mam's school now and they are lovely as is his wife. He was at my school a few weeks ago watching his boy play footy against us. Did recognise me and tbh i didn't bother speaking to him. He has a minder called 'deano' who is well known round the pubs and clubs as an headcase. He told us ast year that he had signed for Man City 3 weeks before it happened. So I'll let u know if he has any info on us (hopefully not).
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 24, 2009, 07:47:59 PM
Reply #18

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

I cant stand him tbh hes to aggressive and the way he plays with that much bad aggression that it just wouldn't suit Everton's style of play at all plus he's been to almost every other north western team ( not to mention Liverpool ) he probably hates us anyway and Mark Hughes has probably being ramming it in to their heads that were the bad club. He wouldn't come.

December 25, 2009, 07:41:37 PM
Reply #19

dekko

he is such a colossal knob, doesn't bear thinking about.

Exactly that!!