November 19, 2017, 11:57:05 PM

Author Topic: Everton fans blamed  (Read 2910 times)

December 24, 2009, 12:27:49 AM
Read 2910 times

huck

Anyone seen this? I am completely against any such behaviour I find it hard to believe we are up there.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2009/12/23/everton-fc-fans-blamed-for-rise-in-number-of-football-fans-arrested-at-matches-in-liverpool-100252-25454334/?
Le Berry

deCoubertin

December 24, 2009, 12:30:30 AM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
So that'd be everyone on our side who was involved at City last year then, needless to say I doubt any of the coin throwers were punished.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 24, 2009, 01:42:55 AM
Reply #2

Cantoffie

Still though... we are not that much more than Liverpool. Only 29.
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

December 24, 2009, 01:50:08 AM
Reply #3

Chazman

Still though... we are not that much more than Liverpool. Only 29.

Over the two years we only have 10 more than the shite mate.Got to laugh at some of the comments haven't you? They will have service after service for Hillsbrough and rightly so,but if anyone dare mention Heysel it's as if it didn't happen
"I fuckin love this club"

December 24, 2009, 03:42:09 AM
Reply #4

Thom

Administrator
It's not surprising the number of arrests has gone up. Two trips to Wembley, a semi final and final, plus booze plus sunny days out= lots of trouble. Me and Bally saw quite a lot kick off as we walked around Wembley on Cup Final Day, so it's hardly a surprise.

December 24, 2009, 03:52:43 AM
Reply #5

Chazman

It's not surprising the number of arrests has gone up. Two trips to Wembley, a semi final and final, plus booze plus sunny days out= lots of trouble. Me and Bally saw quite a lot kick off as we walked around Wembley on Cup Final Day, so it's hardly a surprise.

Yeh but the headline,"Everton to Blame" FFS. Where were the same headlines last year when the shite had more arrests than us.I would love to see the figures for nthe last 20 years
"I fuckin love this club"

December 24, 2009, 07:58:25 AM
Reply #6

Endless, Nameless

FFS. This is a meaningless statistic if I ever saw one. I care about points, goal difference and games played - not fans arrested or fans released on bail or whatever. And this doesn't mean we're worse than the RS at all. It just means we're better at getting caught ;)
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 24, 2009, 08:05:24 AM
Reply #7

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
 I fucking hate the useless press, hacks.

The RS just happy slap people like the little whiney bitches that they are then jump the flight back to their Scandinavian place of origin.

December 24, 2009, 09:14:08 AM
Reply #8

.Rimbo.

Do you think they'd report this in the papers if it was Liverpool whose figures had risen? They'd probably sweep that under the carpet, but this is just more of the old "Everton are the really bad naughty bullies who sing about Steven Gerrard's kids and Michael Shields" propaganda.

December 24, 2009, 11:28:19 AM
Reply #9

The Fonz

add Arsenal to that last season too

I wonder if the fella who spat at Phil Neville is included in these figures, given that he was arrested after the game?

Great shout, doubt it though mate

December 24, 2009, 10:19:57 PM
Reply #10

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

Starting to remember that west ham carling cup game  ::)

December 25, 2009, 02:53:05 PM
Reply #11

griff969

Its hardly suprising as its common knowledge the Police very rarely arrest foreign nationals as it is much harder to take a case to trial, hence RS get away with anything. I mean have you seen the way they abandon the longboats on the mersey? or havoc they cause at JLA? and the bizzies do sweet FA!
Evertonian ever since Andy King smashed the ball past Ray Clemence