November 20, 2017, 11:17:52 PM

Author Topic: Tickets for Sporting Lisbon away  (Read 4419 times)

December 24, 2009, 02:17:05 AM
Read 4419 times

bedfordtoffee

I see we have got around 2,500 tickets for the Sporting game in Lisbon. Does anyone think this will be enough
Anyone know how many we had at Benfica?
I reckoned we had 1,500 in Athens... someone said the club sold more but people didn't use them...cheaper to lose 19 on ticket then fork out 300 plus on air fares.
Bedfordblueboy

deCoubertin

December 24, 2009, 02:54:39 AM
Reply #1

Chazman

No, I think we will need closer to 4000
"I fuckin love this club"

December 24, 2009, 03:03:55 AM
Reply #2

bedfordtoffee

Airlines quickly caught on, go out Thursday return Friday is about £300 which will put people off.
Bedfordblueboy

December 24, 2009, 03:29:22 AM
Reply #3

Haile GAZrselassie

Airlines quickly caught on, go out Thursday return Friday is about £300 which will put people off.

is that into lisbon though pal?

we took about 6000 to benfica. the train down from faro takes about 3 hours. and if ya can id get there early. the trains are small and if you dont get a seat, spending 3 hours sat in the bits in between carriages is a pain in the arse. plus the inspector come along and tells ya to move on.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 24, 2009, 03:45:59 AM
Reply #4

Chazman

is that into lisbon though pal?

we took about 6000 to benfica. the train down from faro takes about 3 hours. and if ya can id get there early. the trains are small and if you dont get a seat, spending 3 hours sat in the bits in between carriages is a pain in the arse. plus the inspector come along and tells ya to move on.

http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Booking.mvc

December 24, 2009, 03:48:44 AM
Reply #5

Chazman

Sorry that fucked up. But if you go out on thr 24th (£19) and come back on 26th(£36) you're quids in

December 24, 2009, 03:49:38 AM
Reply #6

Fitzstar

We have booked through expedia going from heathrow on Thursday morning coming back Saturday evening with British airways and a 4 star hotel in centre 190 quid. Parking is 25 for three days.

December 24, 2009, 03:55:19 AM
Reply #7

Haile GAZrselassie

just had a look on icelolly.com and you can get a week in the algarve flying out on the 22nd returning on the 2nd in a nice appartment for 140 a man.

i said i wasn't going to bother with this one as it is lisbon again but at those prices im not sure you can say no.

depends on what the weather is like then i think. if i remember rightly a british woman that owned a bar out there told me that february is the worst month of the year for them.

wouldn't fancy sitting supping pina colada's by the pool in a force ten gale with the rain lashing down for a week.

December 24, 2009, 04:00:16 AM
Reply #8

Fitzstar

That us cheap but I'm a contractor so days off cost me a fortune. Just hope I get a ticket can't see them selling 45,000 odd tickets there struggling in the league over there.

December 24, 2009, 04:05:56 AM
Reply #9

Haile GAZrselassie

me and my pal travelled without tickets for the match mate.

soon as we were on the train we were sorted. outside the ground people were practically begging for you to buy them.

you'll be sound.

December 24, 2009, 04:08:39 AM
Reply #10

Chazman

just had a look on icelolly.com and you can get a week in the algarve flying out on the 22nd returning on the 2nd in a nice appartment for 140 a man.

i said i wasn't going to bother with this one as it is lisbon again but at those prices im not sure you can say no.

depends on what the weather is like then i think. if i remember rightly a british woman that owned a bar out there told me that february is the worst month of the year for them.

wouldn't fancy sitting supping pina colada's by the pool in a force ten gale with the rain lashing down for a week.

Just double that bet you mentioned earlier and it's paid.Sorted

December 24, 2009, 04:13:23 AM
Reply #11

Fitzstar

Glad to hear that we struggled in Nuremberg few years back. Just looked at there average gates and they average about 26,000 so there end should be easy to get hold of.  Be great going there with a fully fit squad with maybe a couple if loan signings