November 21, 2017, 01:22:49 AM

Author Topic: Billy says it how it is  (Read 4674 times)

December 24, 2009, 10:07:58 PM
Reply #15

huck

Saw this early this morning thought about making a post of it but decided not to I think this sought of thing should be kept in house. I don't know if it is journalists in Russia or here or just how open Russian professionals are in general. Arshavin has made comments to the media that if I was an Arsenal fan would upset me and even has me thankful we never signed him great player that he is he seems to have an ego complex. I hope the same can't be said about Billy. Like I said it may just be the questions directed at him and whatnot how are we to know. Or maybe he's defending Everton from prying Russian media at the moment. Still shouldn't be said.
Le Berry

deCoubertin

December 25, 2009, 11:07:42 PM
Reply #16

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

He's pissed me off to be honest, why come out to the media and speak about it as if its none of it is his fault or something, he's been piss poor since his debut and contributed fuck all, so to come out with comment that to me sound almost as if he's not taking any of the blame for it, it all sounds very 'us and them', if you ask me.

Sell him!!! Russian version of McFadden, needs to get his act together before slagging our depleted squad out.
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

December 25, 2009, 11:34:17 PM
Reply #17

huck

He's pissed me off to be honest, why come out to the media and speak about it as if its none of it is his fault or something, he's been piss poor since his debut and contributed fuck all, so to come out with comment that to me sound almost as if he's not taking any of the blame for it, it all sounds very 'us and them', if you ask me.

Sell him!!! Russian version of McFadden, needs to get his act together before slagging our depleted squad out.

Don't really agree with you. It is unprofessional what he has come out and said but I'm thinking that maybe that is just Russian culture Arshavin makes similar comments. To say he has contributed nothing that is very short sighted he has scored quite a few goals and a number of assists. As for his form being on and off we don't know if that is because he is knackered or that he needs more of a chance to bed in. Us and them well it probably is that way at the moment the team is in very poor form so everyone will be disgruntled to a point the new guys will be feeling it most.

I don't agree with Billy saying things like this though.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 12:00:31 AM by huck »
Le Berry

December 26, 2009, 12:06:12 AM
Reply #18

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You honestly think he said that. You guys are idiots. What Russian uses words like umpteenth. Nobody outside of the UK ever uses that work. Get real people and don't believe everything you read in newspapers.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 26, 2009, 09:35:22 AM
Reply #19

huck

You honestly think he said that. You guys are idiots. What Russian uses words like umpteenth. Nobody outside of the UK ever uses that work. Get real people and don't believe everything you read in newspapers.

idiots? Cheers Merry Christmas to you aswell
Le Berry

December 26, 2009, 06:26:01 PM
Reply #20

efcforlife

Says it how it is!!!!  FUCK OFF

he's a cheeky fucker as far as im concerned, ive seen countless passes to his FEET and his touch has been that of a rapists.

he's one of the most expensive players in the squad and he gives us fuck all tbh

December 26, 2009, 07:56:28 PM
Reply #21

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Says it how it is!!!!  FUCK OFF

he's a cheeky fucker as far as I'm concerned, ive seen countless passes to his FEET and his touch has been that of a rapists.

he's one of the most expensive players in the squad and he gives us fuck all tbh

fuck you .... comparing an everton player with a rapist    and the guy gives US nothing ......  topscorer if it wasn't for saha ....  and plenty of assists as well ....

December 26, 2009, 08:04:06 PM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Apologies Huck. does sound rather harsh reading it again. Should of just left the phrase out
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 26, 2009, 10:00:02 PM
Reply #23

huck

Apology accepted Confucius. It's very decent of you apologising.
Le Berry

December 27, 2009, 12:17:19 AM
Reply #24

Endless, Nameless

Bily was shit today. He can start moaning after he decides to play for the whole 90 minutes.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 27, 2009, 12:31:01 AM
Reply #25

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He was horrible again today.

December 27, 2009, 12:34:46 AM
Reply #26

Endless, Nameless

Oooh. I just thought of an obvious (awful) joke-like thing:

Bily is like Russian Roulette. He keeps firing blanks and only gets the job done occasionally.

Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.