October 18, 2019, 03:21:02 PM

Author Topic: Blackburn v Everton  (Read 41886 times)

April 15, 2010, 07:43:27 PM
Read 41886 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Blackburn 0 - 0 Everton
Everton 2 - 1 Fulham
Stoke 1 - 1 Everton
Everton 3 - 0 Portsmouth

That's how I think our remaining matches will go, find it difficult to care anymore.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 15, 2010, 09:03:42 PM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Not so if we win our last 4 and Villa lose two and draw one of their remaining games we finish 7th. :) Stranger things have happened at sea.

We are going to 2 of the hardest away grounds this season and have a tough home game with Fulham and Portsmouth.

Villa have Birmingham, Hull, Portsmouth, City and Blackburn.

I'd be very suprised if they didn't win at least 3 of those.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 16, 2010, 10:40:50 PM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
What is it? 19 games undefeated. The bubble is about to burst. The team won't care. Those going to the WC will protect themselves. Will be quite an entertaining game with very few tackles flying in.

Except Howard, Cahill and Pienaar I'd say no-one is definitely going to the World cup.

April 16, 2010, 10:59:24 PM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
*ahem*

Hibbert.

But I think the Yak and Yobo are certainties, despite them both being shit at the ACN. Also Heitinga? Surely?

Ok on Yobo but Nigeria have some decent strikers and Yak hasn't been up to scratch, Not familiar with the dutch team but I always thought Heitinga was more of a squad player for them?

April 16, 2010, 11:02:16 PM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
He has like over 50 caps at the age of 26, so surely not? I thought he was the first choice RB.

I'm probably wrong then, I'll include Heitinga in that list.

But there are players (Yakubu, Baines, Arteta etc.) who still have a lot to play for.

April 16, 2010, 11:06:34 PM
Reply #5

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Baines deserves a spot, but it's out of his hands. He couldn't have been doing much better. Arteta has no chance, as usual. Trust me though, the Yak will be going. The only other strikers they really have are Kanu and Martins. Martins is their main man now, but Kanu is past it. but even still, they took all 3 to the ACN. Even a Yak in poor form is good enough for Nigeria.

I'm sure he probably will too, just pointing out that he has no divine right to be in the squad.

April 17, 2010, 08:57:57 PM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
With the team we have out today will really show if we can be bothered anymore.

April 17, 2010, 09:04:53 PM
Reply #7

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

April 17, 2010, 09:05:45 PM
Reply #8

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

April 17, 2010, 09:22:35 PM
Reply #9

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hate the Pedersen, cheating cunt.

April 17, 2010, 09:24:03 PM
Reply #10

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Certainly shown so far how much we missed him on Wednesday.

April 17, 2010, 09:46:58 PM
Reply #11

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Defence is a joke.

April 17, 2010, 09:48:26 PM
Reply #12

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Our inability to finish teams off is shining through once again.

April 17, 2010, 10:04:04 PM
Reply #13

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Blackburn are ugly. Horrible team.

In more ways than one..

April 17, 2010, 10:18:24 PM
Reply #14

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Cahill should have buried that.