November 21, 2017, 04:21:41 PM

Author Topic: I fucking hate shit like this!!!  (Read 3386 times)

April 19, 2010, 05:02:12 AM
Read 3386 times

.Rimbo.

I've just been on Facebook then and been invited to the group:

"9th May! Were all gonna have a party when Everton finish above Redshite!"

Fuck my life. Makes us look so ridiculous and small-time! Seriously, our team and a lot of fans (especially the ones on here) are starting to out-grow knobheads like these. I mean, are they going out of their way to make us look pathetic?

deCoubertin

April 19, 2010, 05:05:00 AM
Reply #1

blueblood1988

probably liverpool fan that started it if not some thick 12 year old
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:19:27 AM by Blueblood 88 »

April 19, 2010, 05:05:43 AM
Reply #2

.Rimbo.

probably liverpool fan that started it if not some thick 12 year old scouser

The lad who started it, "Liam Heitinga Rodwell Bell" added me as a friend the other day, and he's definitely an Evertonian. It may be a group actually, not a fan page. Either way it's embarrassing.

April 19, 2010, 05:06:18 AM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
probably liverpool fan that started it if not some thick 21 year old scouser

Sadly probably closer to the truth.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 19, 2010, 05:06:29 AM
Reply #4

cantoffee

I've just been on Facebook then and been invited to the group:

"9th May! Were all gonna have a party when Everton finish above Redshite!"

Fuck my life. Makes us look so ridiculous and small-time! Seriously, our team and a lot of fans (especially the ones on here) are starting to out-grow knobheads like these. I mean, are they going out of their way to make us look pathetic?

I'm happy I don't have to deal with this sort of thing over here.

April 19, 2010, 05:07:57 AM
Reply #5

Jamokachi

April 19, 2010, 05:09:39 AM
Reply #6

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
There will be equally as shocking pages about Everton I feel. I just ignore them in general, after all, its only facebook.

April 19, 2010, 05:10:26 AM
Reply #7

.Rimbo.

<ignore>

The thing is though mate, we choose to ignore it. The Liverpool fans use it as ammo and who fucking blames them!? Imagine if there were a club out there with supporters who made groups like "We're going to have a party when we finish above Everton!". We'd just cry laughing.

April 19, 2010, 05:11:34 AM
Reply #8

Chazman

Take it with a pinch of salt mate.Believe me,they have more than their fair share of dicks too
"I fuckin love this club"

April 19, 2010, 05:12:05 AM
Reply #9

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
The thing is though mate, we choose to ignore it. The Liverpool fans use it as ammo and who fucking blames them!? Imagine if there were a club out there with supporters who made groups like "We're going to have a party when we finish above Everton!". We'd just cry laughing.

We'll always have '5 times'.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 19, 2010, 05:19:43 AM
Reply #10

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

April 19, 2010, 05:22:46 AM
Reply #11

.Rimbo.

http://www.inrafawetrust.net/

Christ, get me a gun. I don't know if an Evertonian has created that, but they bring so much shame on the rest of us.

April 19, 2010, 05:26:31 AM
Reply #12

Chazman

If you look at the last one there I would say Mancs created that one
"I fuckin love this club"

April 19, 2010, 05:29:27 AM
Reply #13

chang

What is this "facebook" ?

April 19, 2010, 05:29:33 AM
Reply #14

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Make me cringe all these groups, the worst 1 was - Everton to win at Anfield, this season I wanted to report the page as missleading or offensive to the administrators ha your right about it just being ammo for RS to rip us!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”