November 24, 2017, 12:38:02 AM

Author Topic: I fucking hate shit like this!!!  (Read 3398 times)

April 19, 2010, 05:33:19 AM
Reply #15

Scouse Ruletero

There are also Liverpool fans who are taking it as a certainty that they are already in the Europa Cup Final.

deCoubertin

April 19, 2010, 05:33:52 AM
Reply #16

blueslipper

Account
settings
deactivate account
confirm

April 19, 2010, 05:36:54 AM
Reply #17

Chazman

"I fuckin love this club"

April 19, 2010, 05:39:01 AM
Reply #18

Craig_1878

So we're not having a party?
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 19, 2010, 05:39:24 AM
Reply #19

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Christ, get me a gun. I don't know if an Evertonian has created that, but they bring so much shame on the rest of us.

I suspect it to be the work of a United fan.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 19, 2010, 05:39:37 AM
Reply #20

.Rimbo.

Make me cringe all these groups, the worst 1 was - Everton to win at Anfield, this season I wanted to report the page as missleading or offensive to the administrators ha your right about it just being ammo for RS to rip us!

It's just so frustrating mate! You try and have a rational debate with them about football and they just come at you with "Your fans are just bitter and obsessed with us".

What's more frustrating is, that even though there are a lot of Evertonians who aren't (like a lot of the folk on here), you just can't deny the existence of these neanderthals! They just shame us, pure and simple.

If Everton want to compete at the top end again, stuff like this needs to stop in all honesty. I don't mind banter, but if we did finish 7th (above Liverpool), even if it is slightly unlikely, I think many Evertonians would then view this season as a success just because we got one over on them; I wouldn't. We could've finished a lot higher up, lasted longer in all three cups, been going back to Wembley and/or maybe even enjoyed the beer gardens of Hamburg.

Instead, we're out of all three cups, not going back to Wembley, not in a Europa League final and struggling to finish in Europe. I look at teams like Villa, who have been to Wembley twice this season, and Fulham, who are in the Europa League semi-finals, and it just depresses me. This season has been a disaster.

April 19, 2010, 05:43:34 AM
Reply #21

.Rimbo.

Read the comments here.They call us bitter

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-columnists/dominic-king/2010/04/10/blood-red-liverpool-fc-have-to-meet-chelsea-full-in-the-face-100252-26211235/

Honestly though mate, you're there talking about United over-taking Liverpool in league titles; something which seemed unthinkable 20 years ago. You're talking about United becoming the Kings of English football.

This Facebook group is about finishing 7th over finishing 8th. The United/Liverpool one is slightly more important than finishing one place higher than someone in the league one season.

April 19, 2010, 05:44:04 AM
Reply #22

Craig_1878

It's just so frustrating mate! You try and have a rational debate with them about football and they just come at you with "Your fans are just bitter and obsessed with us".

What's more frustrating is, that even though there are a lot of Evertonians who aren't (like a lot of the folk on here), you just can't deny the existence of these neanderthals! They just shame us, pure and simple.

If Everton want to compete at the top end again, stuff like this needs to stop in all honesty. I don't mind banter, but if we did finish 7th (above Liverpool), even if it is slightly unlikely, I think many Evertonians would then view this season as a success just because we got one over on them; I wouldn't. We could've finished a lot higher up, lasted longer in all three cups, been going back to Wembley and/or maybe even enjoyed the beer gardens of Hamburg.

Instead, we're out of all three cups, not going back to Wembley, not in a Europa League final and struggling to finish in Europe. I look at teams like Villa, who have been to Wembley twice this season, and Fulham, who are in the Europa League semi-finals, and it just depresses me. This season has been a disaster.

Yeah but KOPITES ARE GOBSHITES! HANG DEM ON DA MERSEY!
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 19, 2010, 05:48:34 AM
Reply #23

.Rimbo.

If you look at the last one there I would say Mancs created that one

Not really mate. As hard as it is to believe, sometimes Evertonians boast about how United have equalled their record and won more Champions Leagues than Liverpool. That's why Liverpool fans call us Man United fans etc.

I have heard that that In Rafa We Trust website is the work of an Evertonian.

April 19, 2010, 06:39:04 AM
Reply #24

efctaxi

I've just been on Facebook then and been invited to the group:

"9th May! Were all gonna have a party when Everton finish above Redshite!"

Fuck my life. Makes us look so ridiculous and small-time! Seriously, our team and a lot of fans (especially the ones on here) are starting to out-grow knobheads like these. I mean, are they going out of their way to make us look pathetic?

Admit it. You're just pissed off because they told you it was free beer lol.

April 19, 2010, 01:31:31 PM
Reply #25

Derek

I can't believe some of the RS want to throw the Chelsea game and stop Man Utd from winning the title. Mad stuff.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 19, 2010, 02:05:08 PM
Reply #26

top flight for a long time

There was a group recently about Everton supporters crying in their beer when Liverpool won a game in Europe.  They are just as bitter - have a look at the anti-Everton groups on there if you don't believe me.
We're forever Everton....

April 19, 2010, 04:33:08 PM
Reply #27

BlueSte

The lad who started it, "Liam Heitinga Rodwell Bell" added me as a friend the other day, and he's definitely an Evertonian. It may be a group actually, not a fan page. Either way it's embarrassing.

The clue is in the name Bell end
The Black Watch

April 19, 2010, 07:35:36 PM
Reply #28

.Rimbo.

There was a group recently about Everton supporters crying in their beer when Liverpool won a game in Europe.  They are just as bitter - have a look at the anti-Everton groups on there if you don't believe me.

It's not even about the fact that it's a group about Liverpool. I know they make ones about us and clubs' supporters do. It's more about the fact that we'd have a party if we finished 7th, even though we could have and maybe should have finish higher, just because we'd be above Liverpool in 8th.

April 20, 2010, 01:07:21 AM
Reply #29

fortune9

look at my comment "ryan fortune" think i just got the name of the group changed hahah
Those that dont know do not matter!